Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bank Vault Transfer Program
Started by [E] Yield

Hey Minetown,

I am making this thread to address the old bank vaults. As a server, it is our wish to move from the old vaults and get everyone into the new system. We are now offering to move the contents to a new vault located in VaultWorld. This service is completely free of charge (if you don't want any upgrades).

Here are the terms of the transfer:

• If your old vault is not customized, you will receive the standard /vault that closest matches your old vault, with regard to features (chests, furnaces) and features will be added or subtracted to meet your old vaults features. I am willing to match wool colors to your taste.
  • If your old vault was customized, your entire vault can be copied over or I can work with you on a new design.
  • If you have a pre-existing /vault, you can have all the features of your old vault transferred to your new vault.
  • Old vaults will no longer be supported (given, expanded, etc.)
  • We are not forcing you to make the switch but we wish that you strongly consider it!

If you are interested in the switch, please reply or send me a PM in this format:

======================================

IGN:

Vault warp:

Upgrades:

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?

Creative input?

Please note that your in game name must be EXACTLY as it is in game and I will not be able to proceed if I can't verify that what you gave me is correct.
Yield, please warp to sv and tell me if I need to change that to the new system. Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

EDIT: It is quite new and I think it is already in the VaultWorld, I just wanna be sure <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
That is a VaultWorld vault.
Thank you Yield <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hi Yeild! It was either you or Xcoaster who customised and combined my old vault, and when I tried to upgrade to the 100$ Vault with ImTheLag, we ran into some issues.

You took my 3 previous vaults and combined them. Lag said that my custom vault was the size of a 100$ vault, and instead of getting extra chests and furnaces he just gave me an enchantment table and brewing setup.

I would like to update my current vault and add everything a Vault6 would have, along with extra space for a lavafurnace and display cases for my dragon eggs, and some signs so I can be more organised- Materials provided by me. Lag said having a LavaFurnace would cost me 9,000 credits even with the materials I supply. I tried browsing the forums and the wiki but cannot find the addons and prices he listed.

I think a good suggestion to make to sawine is to create regions in the vaultworld for donators of a certian level so they can customise their vaults. Please suggest this to Sawine. I think it'd be much easier for the admins than world-editing things one at a time.

I would like some clarity please. I don't mean to ring-around-the-staff, but the new system changes confuse me.

Feel free to contact ImTheLag to confirm my story. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Sincerely, Poke

PS- Here's the form input

IGN: PokemonGardevoir

Vault warp: I do not have one

Upgrades: Lava Furnace, Display Cases, Extra Chests/Furnaces, Full Enchantment table, LavaFurnaces, Signs and a FIXED version of my Heal Portal (Danny made one but it broke) I will supply all materials, and if possible to save you work create a tempoary region and I'll do it myself (Besides the bedrock portion- that you need to do)

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?

Sure- Go ahead, whatever is neccesary.

Creative input?

I have a display case with a dragon egg on my room at /warp Shadowstealth Castle. I would like that design in my vault with the other 2 dragon eggs I have, and a wool recolour of that for the Cake I recieved at my Minetown B-Day party. (Its a wonderful memory for me)

Prefered Colour Scheme is red, purple, gold and black. Another good colour scheme is magenta and green, like a Gardevoir.

If possible, windows and paintings for decor?

I will supply all necesarry materials.
I remember a mod (might have been Yield actually) saying that we will never be implementing the option to customise vaults yourself because it would mean creating individual regions for each vault OR giving permissions for the whole world which is obviously a resounding no no.

There are also a ton of reasons that I may or may not have heard and can't remember but I'm getting vibes that this won't happen. I can understand, to be honest.
Done. Chests moved.

Ok, I already have an existing vault in vault world but I also have a vault in the old one aswell so I was wondering if I could have some of the features in my old one put in my new one? Anyway here's the format.

IGN: dancraft200

Vault warp: /warp dancraft200

Upgrades: Well can I have all the chests I had in my old vault put in my new vault?

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? No.

Creative input? Umm nothing really since it's all customized.

Done. Vault generated and items moved.

IGN:BARNEY626

Vault warp:/warp barney626

Upgrades:none

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)?NO, it's so ugly

Creative input?can I have wool colours black and lime green plz?

Done. Vault Generated and items removed.

IGN: Nick663

Vault warp: /warp Nick663

Upgrades: i buy with diamonds the vault expansion xxx6 (diamonds at /warp ctorder in orderbox 6)

Do you want me to copy and paste your vault (if applicable)? no

Creative input? maybe a wool floor or woolwalls? (looks better then bedrock :/)

Shameless bump. I am still moving vaults! Escape the lag of the old bank vaults!