Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /tpa, /tpahere and /jumpto changes
Started by [E] Sayomie

Better question: Are both parties charged the 250 mtc? Or is it just the initiator?
There is a GRIEVOUS BUG with the new charges. You are charged 250 MTC even if you just do /tpa or /tpahere and view the help information. I'm out 500 MTC from teleports I didn't do.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Please change the fee to deduct on a successful teleport (when your request is accepted) and not just whenever anyone uses the command!
neildotp wrote:

I'd like to suggest that the cooldown be removed, but in place of it, perhaps disable it while PVP is on, and if possible to make it consume hunger at the same rate that it would to walk the distance?

This could be a viable solution, but sadly it's not possible for another plugin to detect if the PVP is enabled or not. And the food consumption would also be decently complicated to make.

...We will consider dropping the cooldown to 90 or 60 seconds.
I'm just bumping this to make sure my previous post wasn't overlooked, or to at least get confirmation from someone that things are behaving as intended. Wasn't sure whether making a new thread would have been more appropriate.
subignition wrote:
I'm just bumping this to make sure my previous post wasn't overlooked, or to at least get confirmation from someone that things are behaving as intended. Wasn't sure whether making a new thread would have been more appropriate.

I'll look into this tomorrow morning.
Thanks so much. :love:
We just tested the tp issue and there is no problem with the cost. It will charge only members and will only charge the person who request the teleport, not the person who accept it.

And about the /tp with no arguments (the "tp help") there is no way to exclude the command from being charged sadly... so.. the only thing we could do is change it so instead of a price it would be a cooldown...

I will create a poll in the next minutes to know the opinion of the community on this.

Edit: Here is the poll.

Cya
Cya Sawine