Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /tpa, /tpahere and /jumpto changes
Started by [E] Sayomie

Think of what you can do with it in pvp... like Sawine said, traveling with a maco so you dont die... or in a faction battle jumping to the archers to wipe them out easily. Ofcouse it was very helpfull with building or traveling, but be happy that they decided to let it be 2 mins and not 5.
Yeah what he said

But I guess they did sorta donate $300...
I'm not gonna start an arguement, Im just sad that my abilities are hampered now, I relied a lot on jumpto in my building. I don't pvp or any of that mess either. If someone is using it to do such things then they should be punished accordingly.
Yeah well it was 5 mins first so they have only profit from the change, havent they?
I suppose thats fair enough, 2 minutes isnt all that much. The 5 minutes that it initially got changed to did seem a bit high though.
Even so, when building I like to do it all legit so I get more sense of pride at the end and the ability to say

I did that by hand, I did that legit!
As much as I can see the mods' point about /jumpto being overpowered, this has really slowed down a lot of work, I'm used to being able to jump up and down off buildings without spending lots of time making dirt scaffolds.

I'd like to suggest that the cooldown be removed, but in place of it, perhaps disable it while PVP is on, and if possible to make it consume hunger at the same rate that it would to walk the distance?
neildotp wrote:
As much as I can see the mods' point about /jumpto being overpowered, this has really slowed down a lot of work, I'm used to being able to jump up and down off buildings without spending lots of time making dirt scaffolds.

I'd like to suggest that the cooldown be removed, but in place of it, perhaps disable it while PVP is on, and if possible to make it consume hunger at the same rate that it would to walk the distance?

I couldn't agree more with this.
Let me get this straight, non-donator, Bob, wants to /tpa to me, if I accept it I get 250MTC?
I'd imagine the 250 gets swallowed by the server as a fee to the intiator