Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] /tpa, /tpahere and /jumpto changes
Started by [E] Sayomie

As /tpa and /tpahere are both $15+ donater commands we have implemented a cost for players w/o the donater rank. This will allow it to stay as a donater rank while allow non-donaters to be able to use it as well ( but for a cost ). The cost has been set to 250 mt Credits per use.

On another note we have implemented a 2 minute cool-down for the $300 donater perk /jumpto to make it less overpowered.
Sayomie, your prices are going to tear my head out.
Really? Really?! /jumpto "overpowered"? I'm sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree. How is jumpto hurting anything? I honestly can't express how disappointed I am in this decision...
I like that

What's jump to?
/jumpto allows a player to go to the location that they are looking at.
Like an enderpearl, but more tedious.
Truerurouni wrote:
Really? Really?! /jumpto "overpowered"? I'm sorry but I wholeheartedly disagree. How is jumpto hurting anything? I honestly can't express how disappointed I am in this decision...

This. 100% this.
I would really like an answer for this, what happened to force this decision?
When the /jumpto command was added to the donation package, it was intended to have a 5min cooldown. (it still mention 5min cooldown when you mouseover it on the donation page...) The cooldown plugin wasn't as flexible as it it today and we had few problems with it so it was disabled...

I can understand how it might upset you...I'm sorry... but /jumpto wasn't meant to be a "permanent travelling method" with a macro...

120 seconds isn't that much... and.. yes it "hurts" the server if you macro jumpto and spam it. Even if it wasn't much of an issue because it was only allowed to 300 donators... the point still remain that it was supposed to be cooldown'ed.
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> sad true is sad...