Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MT community, I need YOU! ^_^ [new event poll]
Started by [E] Krystalin

since iron builders are usually 1v1 and a head to head challenge to see how well you build under pressure, this wouldn't make sense, we can always throw a Mystery item into the occasional extended build event for fun, but overall the iron builder stuff didn't work as well with the longer time frames, less fun for spectators.. i think the time that worked best back in the day was like an hour, it was also only 30 minutes at one point and THAT was hard let me tell you. The point of the iron builder is to get more events run through with less people so people can watch, get excited and ideas for their own round and the like. I do understand we want to try and accommodate dif. time zones worldwide and it's still a plan, just not really as useful with the iron builder competitions.
The vote will be ending later today, make sure anyone who has an opinion gets to vote if you can. ^_^
Ok, thanks to everyone who voted, Voting has ended, but because I am a super derp, I forgot to put in an end date.... soooo... yah... this is the standings as of the moment I decided to end the poll. was a close race. Guess I am gonna go get to work on the iron builder arena and rules.
Nice. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I see your point. You're right; we should reserve extended times for larger build competitions.