Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MT community, I need YOU! ^_^ [new event poll]
Started by [E] Krystalin

So, people of Minetown, let me know what type of build event you'd like me to focus on bringing back to Minetown. I will probably bring them all back eventually, however, for now I need to focus on one thing at a time.

Options will be:

Standard Build Competition- 1-3 hour, themed, 10-20 person competition with judging and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places?

Extended Build Competition: Themed week long build competition, 5-60 person competition with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places?

Iron builder competition,: 1-3 hours, with mystery block needed to be used, 1 v 1 or teams with 3 themed builds using the mystery block
Historical build competitions were never a thing and they should've been.

Also, town awards need to be a thing. Featured towns near spawn also.
lol sooo not what the post is about, but not bad thoughts, There's already a build spotlight which should cover features on towns and towns near spawn. I will definitely consider working on a historical build competition, maybe in the extended build competition format, give people some real time to think/find references and really plan it out.
There needs to be an all of the above catagory
the reason there isn't is part of the above post, I can't focus on all three types at the same time, and rather than taking 3 times as long to build and start running 3 events, I figure i'll let the community pick what I work on first.
I wish we could choose multiple options, on the poll I'll vote for Standard, but I'd also like to see Iron Build.
this is just to vote for what you want to see first, I will probably bring these out in order of most votes to least votes, just need to practice proper time management elsewise it won't work out.
I demand hugs
*slaps arcose*

Themed Iron Builders! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I think an iron builder's competition is a good idea. However, I don't like the idea of it only being 1-3 hours long. If it were an extended iron builder's competition, then more of the community across different timezones can participate.