Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions tickers/tags
Started by Unknown User

^ yeah putting maybe a (light) set of rules and applications for tickers was the idea. Also, if a bunch of factions starting popping up, I think it would be a temporary problem (or boon), since first off, the role of factions is next to pointless as it stands right now, Getting more interest might fire up the role factions play on the server. And I'm sure small factions would eventually merge with each other for the sake of numbers, If it's just around a 5 man faction you might as well call it a club, y'know?
@ coffeey, I'm not implying people should get name changes, just tickers added for faction references, I don't see how that would affect those lovely dollar sign/name changes for 100+ donators, which there are quite a bit of nowadays!
Soviet... tags are for 300+ donators... less than probably 5% of the community has access to them.
I'm pretty sure that the prefix's i.e playername are only for $300+ donators now, even if you can get a name change at $100
Yes, but alot of those donators are the most frequent players, so theres always plenty of them online.
Not necerssarilly
belive it or not, alot of the players on the server are non donators, nobody really notices them becasue they keep to themselves or the group they are with. i like to sit at spawn sometimes and just watch all the guests/ non donators arrive, and there are quite a few that go through spawn. but back to the OP, i would like to see some sort of recognition as to factions. i think that if the factions get there names out more, they will be more involved with the server then just petty squabbles like ive seen so far. and as to the comment made about everyone making a faction and causing the server to crash, an easy fix is to have some sort of requirement to found a faction, like donate so much or pay a certain amount of dia/gold/mtc. lesser factions can still be formed, but to earn the faction tag, you need to actually put something forth.
AHEM....*cha-ing*
I'm Not Going To Lie... I Really Do Like The Idea... I Have Already Talked To Several Admins A Few Months Back But Hopefully We Have Another Thought On This... And I Like The Idea Of The Tag Being After The Name....So It Doesn't Confuse With Donator/Staff Tags... Not A Bad Idea But Has Been Thought Of Before.... Lets Hope Something Happens! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Clans do have tags...when the clan member speaks, it appears before their name and official tags.