Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] In Game Player Marriage
Started by [E] Sayomie

Ah finaly i can spam someone to marry me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
It costs 10,000 MTC every time you send a request~
I know who should be married. *nudge nudge*

Ire + Lom
Some questions about this marriage plugin:

1. Does it automatically nag you condescendingly about keeping your inventory organized..

2. Does it automatically revoke permission for the /call mom command

3. Does it get upset with you when you are logged into minetown for more than a couple hours.

4. Does i assume every other player of the opposite sex is secretly trying to "get to you"

5. If it doesn't work out, does the plugin get half your inventory and MTC

6. Does the plugin refuse to work if "it has a headache"

7. Does the plugin lament about how it would have worked better with its ex-server

8. Does the plugin forget your birthday, yet raise all kinds of holy hell if you forget to buy it flowers for "flag day"

9. If the plugin refuse to accept simple tasks as "contributing to the household"

10. If you try to build a man-cave will the plugin automatically remove racy calendars and replace them with votive candle arrangements and family photos..

11. Are you prob in trouble now.. then the plugin is working ...
Diskenetic wrote:
Some questions about this marriage plugin:

1. Does it automatically nag you condescendingly about keeping your inventory organized..

2. Does it automatically revoke permission for the /call mom command

3. Does it get upset with you when you are logged into minetown for more than a couple hours.

4. Does i assume every other player of the opposite sex is secretly trying to "get to you"

5. If it doesn't work out, does the plugin get half your inventory and MTC

6. Does the plugin refuse to work if "it has a headache"

7. Does the plugin lament about how it would have worked better with its ex-server

8. Does the plugin forget your birthday, yet raise all kinds of holy hell if you forget to buy it flowers for "flag day"

9. If the plugin refuse to accept simple tasks as "contributing to the household"

10. If you try to build a man-cave will the plugin automatically remove racy calendars and replace them with votive candle arrangements and family photos..

11. Are you prob in trouble now.. then the plugin is working ...

12: Does it make me sandwiches?
Danny wrote:
It costs 10,000 MTC every time you send a request~

Trust you to say that, you credit whore.
does this plugin support gay marriages?
as far as the sammiches go.. I am pretty sure that sammiches are only a condition for you to spend 3 months salary on a piece of jewlery.. then no more sammiches....

gay marriage.. of course, what is this,... new mexico?

credit whore... does the recipient recieve the MTC.. if not then there is no whoring involved.. only good old fashioned disappointment.

P.S. If you are from new mexico, note that NM does not promote or ban gay marriage, and it recognizes marriages performed in other jurisdictions as valid.. so perhaps it is California that is all messed up... "Love and Marriage" has no gender complications...
I feel like such a grouch when I say this has gone too far to be funny.
I got married to Danni... About 5 minutes later, she divorced me.

This means me and Danni are the first divorcees on Minetown!!

45454545.png