Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm really surprised I got away with this profile pic for this long!
Started by [E] CubicCrack

did you know that there are actually 7 women in that pic?

and that they form the skull image on the moth on the poster for silence of the lambs?
Yes, but backward. They simply form a skull. The skull on the Silence of the Lambs cover is based on that naturally shown on the back of the abdomen of the death's head moth. Salvador Dali came before Silence of the Lambs. So the skull on the Silence of the Lambs cover is FROM the Dali piece depicted in my av. Silence of the Lambs is one of my favorite movies, and Dali is one of my favorite artists, so I love that someone made that connect!
first of all i know dali came first and then the movie in which they hid it on the poster/cover (i didnt know untill it was pointed out to me, i always thought it was just a skull), a visual easter egg if you will.
Its like those magic image from the 90s.. I never could see the damn sailboat.. never...
I saw boobs and I was highly offended!

Even if it did offend someone its not like offending someone like that does anything, so with that, i leave you with these lolz
LOVE STEVE HUGHES.
Gay, its the new straight.