Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm really surprised I got away with this profile pic for this long!
Started by [E] CubicCrack

While I am in the process of finding another one anyhow, I'd like to express my sincere bafflement that no one has yet taken issue with this image. I have come to the understanding that nudity is a no no, so perhaps the image went ignored/excused for the sake of art?

Anyhow, enjoy for the next moment or two, while I find another.
yay art!, wait what <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> , i see it
I don't see it D:
Hint, its not a skull
Still cant see it :/
It's not overtly offensive so people haven't thought to look at it closer.

I don't think it's that people have seen the picture and ignored the nudity, I think it's that nobody has cared enough to look closer at the image to detect the nudity.

AttentionWhore.jpg
Slurth wrote:
It's not overtly offensive so people haven't thought to look at it closer.

I don't think it's that people have seen the picture and ignored the nudity, I think it's that nobody has cared enough to look closer at the image to detect the nudity.

AttentionWhore.jpg

What can i say? I was bored... and I'm an only child...
But Slurth! The partial buttcracks offend me deeply! I have to scrub my eyes with brillo pads everytime I see it! They're getting rather tender by now...
Fettuccini wrote:
But Slurth! The partial buttcracks offend me deeply! I have to scrub my eyes with brillo pads everytime I see it! They're getting rather tender by now...

well, I thought it would be the boobs, but whatev
No, those are ok. Anyone offended by boobs should get punched. In the eyes.

Just sayin.