Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't Edit Profile Field On Forum
Started by [E] marswithrings

If I try to edit the Info field of my forum profile (by forum I mean this forum, the one we're on right now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>), I come across two problems. One is that I can't select a year for DoB; the drop-down menu that I think should be there simply doesn't react when clicked. Second, if I hit either of the "Save" buttons, I get an error message reading "Data Not Valid" and my info won't save.

Help? Thanks!

PS - Not sure if this is the right place to put this post, but it seemed like the most applicable thread.
I'm having the same problem, it seems that there are no years to choose from when I view the HTML source, causing the site to believe the DoB is invalid.
I am not sure what the problem is. It works fine for me. I did have trouble editing the site in firefox the other day. If you are using firefox I would suggest trying to edit it in Internet Explorer. I will do some research on this issue right now.
I'm actually using Chrome and not Firefox, and using Internet Explorer would be quite the feat considering I'm a Mac user.
RadicalMGuy wrote:
I'm actually using Chrome and not Firefox, and using Internet Explorer would be quite the feat considering I'm a Mac user.

Same here.

Just reporting in that I'm still unable to edit the year, so any attempts to change my profile field are rejected.
Ya, I was having major problems earlier too, just kinda quit and will do it another day lol :3
I just got finished contacting enjin so I should have a response sometime today.
What did they say? :0
They havent freakin wrote me back -.-