Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Next Genration Of Life? What Are We?

I Know Avatar The Movie...EPIC! But "The Last Air Bender"? No
Yeah, Avatar IS an awesome Movie. But I meant the Nick TV series. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

The special effects were amazing.... storyline was meh
This the absolute first time I have ever seen or heard ANYONE say ANYTHING good about that movie.

EDIT: I just realized after I wrote this you guys were talking about that live action Pocahontas remake, not the movie based on the show.
Fettuccini wrote:
This the absolute first time I have ever seen or heard ANYONE say ANYTHING good about that movie.

EDIT: I just realized after I wrote this you guys were talking about that live action Pocahontas remake, not the movie based on the show.

TV based movie was EW. No, lol.

And what? Pocahontas remake?

And I want to know mooooore Choco. MOOOOOORE. :shock2:
Yeah, you know. The one with the tall blue guys. Pocahontas in space they should have called it. Same storyline and everything.
Hi ΤΣΟΚΟ,

It’s too late at night for me to comment on your whole post but as to the street lamps it sounds like SLI (Street light interference phenomenon). This is something that many people experience so don’t worry you’re not alone. The underlying cause is a combination of the street lights failure mode called “cycling” and confirmation bias. Check out the Wiki article and let me know what you think.

Kind Regards,

-MIZE
Could it be a sub conscience echo of past thoughts. Like you thought about the colour blue too much then you feel like your seeing the colour blue more than normal suddenly. Simple example but the brain is a machine that can do all kinds of things, including manifesting sub conscience (the type that form dreams while you sleep) into higher senses. Literally partially dreaming while awake...

Have you ever practiced lucid dreaming? Even mastery can lead to Astral projection. This could help you discover what these things means... and if it is simply a sub conscience imagination 'stretching' you can flex it yourself while you sleep, under your own control.

P.s: dont capitalise every word, makes its very annoying to read.
As a medical professional (emt/paramedic, firefighter, pre-med) we have a saying, if you hear hoofbeats, don't look for a zebra, or in short we just say "that's a zebra.' A common example is a 30 year old with left arm/pain thinks he is having a heart attack, but it is really just he pulled a muscle...

There is always a scientific interpretation, even if you don't yet know the science behind it.
I accidentally wrote:
Avatar is a film by David Cameron.

I just realised, I said "David Cameron"

THAT IS THE FLIPPING PRIME MINISTER OF ENGLAND!

I mean "James Cameron", who is completely unrelated to him.