Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Next Genration Of Life? What Are We?

It Is Physical Street Lamps Turning Off... I Know A Few People Who This Also Happens To Them...
Dude...

You must love caps.

Is there a secret message in your caps?

I I P S L T O ... I K A F P W T A H T T

SOILTIP... WITFAWK THAT?
Trust me dude, know how you feel.
Well Today Has Been Alright So Far.. A Bit More Research And More Knowledge Gained...Once Again, I Talked To A Friend About This And All I Get Is, I Wouldn't Go Around Telling People... Mhm...Just Wait...Maybe I Like The Suspense That Something Is Happening Or Maybe Something Is Happening...Oh Well We Will All See Soon Enough
Choco, not to be offensive, but this is probably all going on on your head, are you at college? This may be stressing you out, causing you to not think straight. If you ask me, don't even think about it.

P.S. You gotta stop those caps man, I think my eyes began to bleed.
Ok For 1! The Caps...I Cannot Stop..And This Isn't Going Over MY Head...It's Probably Just Nothing But It's Something To Always Think About... I Mean Seriously...What Better Than To Make Something Out Of What Is Happening In Life...I'm Sure I'm Not Getting Super Powers Or Telepathy...But Its The Human Mind To Naturally Think Like That...We Are Human...
Of course you're not getting super powers, I know a few people who can deal with energy in people's body, maybe you're like one of them? You said you can see a glow to some people. Of course the car incident must have been a coincidence, al least as far as I know. Go to bed earlier, relax your mind, and forget about this situation.

Also, sorry about criticizing you on the caps, I understand you can't help it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Anyway, I hope you get better, and I hope to see you happy on Minetown
Energy As In Chakras? Yeah I've Been Doing Some Research On It...That's Basically Part Of It...And Rest...I do Need More Rest lol...I Don't Usuallly Go To Bed Until Like 9 or 10AM And Then Have To Be At Work At 6PM And Close Untill About 4AM The Nest Morning...Well Either Way I Have Been Through Some Pain With Staph Infection On My Shin So Pain...Sleepless...And Too Much Thinking Most Likely Caused This...But It Hasn't Been Just Recent That I Thought About This...Did You Know I Was Going To School To Be A Psychologist Because I Could Tell What People Were Feeling...Like I Could Help Them Once They Told Me Their Story... Because Its All About Emotions...They Express Your Day And Your Life...That Also Goes Back To Chakras...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I don't really know what Chakras is, sorry, but from reading this post, I think you do have the ability of some people I know, (one fixed the energy flow in my back) Anyways, best of luck with finding what's up.
Moondraagon-chakra-diagram_500.gif

Chakras!