Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Goodbye...
Started by [E] donkeyykong

Well, we all new some day one of us would have to leave.. and.. well... I'm leaving sadly to say... I'm leaving I'm writing this in red because this will be my final thread.

I would like to say thanks to some of the members or staff that have made Minetown fun for me...

My three friends and always at my side Kong999, Jahaoronnie, and Dillon1975 I know one of them is probually not going to ever see this not but they all were amazing friends, thanks guys.

Some of my friends I wish to remember are: Kong999, Jahaoronnie, Dillon1975, mattgehring123, W00dcuttlip, iSoccerplayer, XCoaster, Zionia000, mrbaconbitts, sawine, Sayomie555, DanniDorrito, LarryOo, Godbrother50, zdeathclock, jallaf, 8x8johan, Coffeey, Adriedupleaf, heiwashin, Kingmark, IvyDreams, iGACKT, Abzilla, Slurth, locklionheart, Colddev, DarthAndroid, Deus:Lemmus (devanhoe), VVAnonymousVV, Drupe123, Thabigdawg, Italy08, GRIFFF, Okifool66, dobs21, waffletastic, HunterKiller47, Dannyboyg1, Irethena(SmallxChocolate), madster456, sonic_recreation, Iggythebrains, DJTechnor, and, Luggious.

I have some stuff I want to give out and say before I leave...

My events: Next month I was going to open a thing I called "DKEventWeek" bassicly I was going to run all my events I have been building in the past couple months and would put them all in one week, now that that is not going to happen I would like to leave one of the most creative people I know encharge of the events... Dillon1975. Dillon all I bassicly want you to do is making the 'DKEvent' buissness bigger make more events that will help the community have fun and not be bored. I was also making DKBiomeEvent the past month and since that wont run I'm asking Sonic_recreation to open the event for me. Sonic their are 7 parts of this event 1 of the seven I completed already, the jungle part of the event, I built half of the snow biome, if you /warp DKBiomeEvent there should be different biomes listed on signs I would like you to use. And there is one more person and one more thing I would like to say and give out, my city, ObminiumCity, for a long time he has been at my side and he has been the best Co-Owner/ Best-friend I have had on Minetown, I would like to give full ownership to ObminiumCity to Kong999. Thank you. Good bye. I'm so sorry this has to happen but... Goodbye.

It was my pleasure playing on Minetown but I don't think I'll be playing much more. I may be on the forums occasionaly and on mumble from time to time.

All sorrow for leaving, I hope I have made the best Minetowner I could be. Pleasure playing. Goodbye.
I'll miss you buddy.
Goodbye Donkeyy <3 Good luck wherever life takes you
Thanks for everything you did for me.. I'll miss ya
hey man, really sorry to see you leave, and wish you didnt, but your choice. Had some good times bro, as well as all those fun times in chat. Hate to see you leave. :/ gunna miss you man. Also, promise we will keep contact? i will message you from time to time. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I was going to try to convince you to stay, but I decided that isn't the right thing to do. You are one of my best friends on the server, and you sure taught me a lot. I do agree that Minetown has changed a lot, and I'll admit I thought about leaving a few weeks ago. Well, I'll only hope that you miss us enough and come back! Good luck Mr. Donkeyy, and I wish you the best. Hope to see you around <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

-Matt
Aw, sad to see you leave....keep in touch love <3
youll be missed buddy =[ and you didnt put my name up there =[[ well msg me on skype sometime buddy jesse.leckner. keep in touch.

edit: i sees it youll be missed buddy <3
DAMNIT. I was looking forward to playing with you and Kong999 as a normal member. Feels like yesterday that you were whitelisted...jesus how time flies. I don't know why you are leaving and I really don't want to. Just know that you are already being missed. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and ask that you never forget about us.

Miss you bro <3
Form Your Last MT Party <3