Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned cause geting into my friend safe for him
Started by Unknown User

and i coverd it back up wiht cobblestone cause i didnt have glowstone so
Yield, may I ask you to pull up chat logs from today? Just do a search for my name. I only have about 30-40 lines of chat logged for the day. 99codeman99 got back from vacation TODAY, from what he said on skype. I haven't seen him in two weeks.

Also, ask XCoaster when the glowstone break was please. It had to be within the two weeks (I suspect today) to be on hawkeye.

99codeman99... you forget, you had me as admin on your server with you (not advertising, proving a point). I was new to all these plugins to help the server be safe. I researched them, and I can tell you with 100% certainty that Yield won't find anything in the chat logs that is even close to your story.
like i said i dont think i was lying but if you o so i must be idk thow but still
it was friday at 7 pm moutain time that i got back and didnt get on till 8:30 but i wasnt in the faction area untill you got online

plus i let you in my shop and my house in the jungle
Okay, and I haven't taken anything out of there. I can have Yield go to each location and take me off of the protections and prove that I haven't stolen anything. I told you I won't touch your things even if you give me permission. That just isn't who I am.
can i please be unbanned ill leave duns alone once i get my stuff
Here is Proof For the Committee.
i know i did that !!!! but what im saying is(brain fart)omg i remebrd i didnt go in there i went beneth to place a chest for him to give him somestuff cause of his help epic fail and i mined the glowstone accidently trying to make that
Why would I tell you to dig under a fountain when you could put it on the outside? Stop your lying. You changed your story three times now. I don't mean to sound controlling of the ban, but I don't see a reason for them to unban you if you can't even come straight with what happen.
you didn't tell me to i was giving it to you without your knowing then when i was done i was going post a sign but i never finished

and PS duns get on Skype and i will tell you