Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned cause geting into my friend safe for him
Started by Unknown User

Username:99codeman99

When you were banned : 3/31/2012

Person who banned you :xcoaster

Reason you were banned: Grieving Glowstone from dunsjohn fountain

i have glowstone ill replace it ok im sry i dint now you meant that
99codeman99 wrote:
please hes my freidn im in his faction and hes asked me to getsomething yesturday and i forgot so i went to grap it and i coulnt find it and didnt have anyglowstone but than i remebrd when i got banned i had some in my chest at my shop

Don't lie, 99codeman99. Yes, we were friends and you were in my faction. However, in skype you kept complaining it would take 3 days to get unbanned even if I wrote on here. I told you to be patient, and you kept complaining. I left skype, and I deleted my post. I did NOT ask you to get something. That vault has a warp to it, and it is an area that only I can be in (until more council members or members that need access to faction money stores). The fountain is oddly shaped, and where you broke the glowstone you couldn't even walk under, without breaking some stone under and around too.

As well, even if this was some accident by you, here's some questions: Why were you left clicking blocks on a fountain? Why didn't you tell me you broke it? If it was truly an accident, you'd have thought to tell me. You also placed a cobble stone, which signifies that you tried to cover up breaking the block (your story implied that you didn't place a cobble stone and had the intent of putting a glowstone). How do I know that? It's human nature to be lazy. If your true intent was to put another glowstone there (even if you forgot later on) you wouldn't have placed a cobblestone.

This is nothing personal, but until my questions are addressed and have reasonable and honest answers, I don't feel you should be unbanned. Please tell the truth, because it obviously wasn't me telling you to get something. If that was the case, you'd think you'd have access to the chests and would have used the warp into the faction vault.

EDIT: The only reason this is negative towards you, 99codeman99, is because you lied. There is no other reason as to why I'm posting this here. Lying is bad. It's better to just tell the mods the truth, and hope that they give you a temp ban. As of right now, I'm siding on a perma if you choose to lie. Although, it's not my choice as to what type of ban you get.
you said there was cobblestone and dirt in there but the chest were private and i would of replaced it but i forgot i will fix it and give some mtc im sry
Please address in Dunsjohn's post and I'll consider unbanning you.
99codeman99 wrote:
you said there was cobblestone and dirt in there but the chest were private and i would of replaced it but i forgot i will fix it and give some mtc im sry

Provide a screen shot because I can tell with 100% certainty that what you have stated is a lie. Stop your lying. All I asked is for you to tell the truth. Mods can also tell you (if it's in the logs) that I've only been on for the past few days, and for the things that were recent they can look in the logs and see I was constantly doing the same thing, working on my adventure series. As well, if need be (which they won't because they already know the truth) they can pull up the chat logs to prove that you are lying. I never once said what you state that I have said. Again, please address the questions in my previous post. I don't have a problem with you, 99codeman99. Honestly, I think you're a good kid. It's the lying that I don't like, and you greifed my area, whether intentional or not, and you're lying about it.

Coming into my faction, you asked for a spot in the city. I do not use mcmmo. I use just a region protection. Why? Well, I told you. My faction is based on trust. You misplace that trust, you get booted from the faction (which I've taken the liberty of doing since you've lied twice now). You can't lie to mods, they have resources to prove what I'm saying in the above paragraph.

EDIT: Honestly, the mod team has a great composition. Telling the truth will likely get you only a temp ban (but I'm not them so I can't say for certain). Just based on past ban appeals I've seen, those who tell the truth get another chance.
i have no idea what that meant so

im sry i do not think im lieing but cause you think so i must be but idk im sry and good bye

(puts gun to back of throught and pulls the triiger and blood splatters on the screen)
idk what you meany yeild
and i cant get a screen shot cause it was a long time ago
if i truly wnted to grief i would of taken it all down as well so