Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Polls Poll
Started by [E] Italy08

No not really tbh, right now im surprised at the lack of intelligence in your last post
Polls provide a way to "tally" what the community opinions are on a topic. Without them, it's just be a nice dictatorship of a server. So... you want to get rid of polls... which means your opinions is now invalid, because no mod would be able to "tally" it, therefore this thread is irrelevant, given your desire.

"u mad bro?" lol... are you trying to be a troll? If so... at least try to come up with something original. I'm in concurrence with Coffeey on this one.
dunsjohn wrote:
Polls provide a way to "tally" what the community opinions are on a topic. Without them, it's just be a nice dictatorship of a server. So... you want to get rid of polls... which means your opinions is now invalid, because no mod would be able to "tally" it, therefore this thread is irrelevant, given your desire.

"u mad bro?" lol... are you trying to be a troll? If so... at least try to come up with something original. I'm in concurrence with Coffeey on this one.

So clear now lol. You sir have changed my ways. Can you forgive me?
Dunsjohn. You are right.
I admit people make a lot of useless polls - take this one for example.

Although, there are rare times where a forum poll has a real purpose and is used effectively and that is why I support keeping them in place.
Italy, you're forgiven. I don't keep grudges over such foolish things, no offense.

Lucy, way to go girl. Adding more on top of what I said. /<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I like how serious people are taking this lol.
Italy08 wrote:
I like how serious people are taking this lol.

Oh you were trolling?

I guess I got trolled then >.>
I vote keep the polls! Polls are amazing! Plus they help me get critique on my pet photography.