Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Polls Poll
Started by [E] Italy08

Polls are getting pretty old and ridiculous lol. This poll is a perfect example of this fact.

Polls from staff to get the communities opinion on something are acceptable and usefull. User polls on the other hand rarely serve a purpose and are generally biased to the OPs opinion just like my answers are.

Why you no like peoples honest opinions?

If op's dont listen to the communities opinion, then what would happen
I voted to continue the useless polls based on the acknowledged hipocrisy of this poll. I like that.
Removed to prevent a flame war that I can see coming.

DOWN WITH POLLS!!!!
Oh, the irony in this thread....
Was just going to post that craft <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Nobody is trying to be backseat admins, we are entitled to speak out if we dont agree on something. I find it pretty sad that you think we shouldnt be allowed to disagree on something, just because the staff made the decision..
nice editing your post -_-

Make a statement, someone disagrees, you delete your statement because 'you dont want a flame war'

w/e lol
Coffeey wrote:
Nobody is trying to be backseat admins, we are entitled to speak out if we dont agree on something. I find it pretty sad that you think we shouldnt be allowed to disagree on something, just because the staff made the decision..

Yes I believe in letting staff do their jobs and not whining about every decision made.
Coffeey wrote:

U mad bro?