Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I had an orgasm
Started by [E] Afroman

Fettuccini wrote:
Ghostass wrote:
WoW = fail

True story.

Now it is... and has been since cata came out... it just destroyed the game. "Hey guys, we have new content. Guess what, it's all the same shit you've always had except we renamed the new areas, the new people and the new mobs. So... yeah... have fun with the same shit you've always had." So... WoW deserves to die.
They were ok, I think people over hyped Skyrim just a bit. The monster balancing in that game was atrocious though everything was too easy or too hard. Don't even get me on the dragons that appear every 25 minutes either. Loved the whole plot even though you couldn't finish every quest and remember what was possibly going on.
If the combat's any good then i'll probably hey it but for now the combat is basicly just swing,swing,burn,freeze.
Complaining about swing swing burn freeze

Has Zelda based signature. I laughed xD
Very low quality signature FTW!
GiggleGasm wrote:
Complaining about swing swing burn freeze

Has Zelda based signature. I laughed xD

lol. I keep meaning to change that :/
I can make a better signature if you like? Still with your Legenders of Link...
Pffft, you crazy people that orgasm from video games!! Back in mah day, all a video game could do is excite you, maybe a step up. But that's IT!
You crazy kids and your "orgasms." Back in my day being a an MMO nerd meant no one had orgasms equally! AND WE LIKED IT!

Actually we all hated it.
So you "had" an orgasm, where is it now?