Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I had an orgasm
Started by [E] Afroman

The Thread's name is iritating me the whole time when i read: "I had an orgasm" ö.ö
Nick663 wrote:
The Thread's name is iritating me the whole time when i read: "I had an orgasm" ö.ö

You seem jealous.
Fettuccini wrote:
I heard Skyrim was just ok.

well ive defiantly had BETTER orgasms...but this one was up there lol
At first I was ecstatic,but then i thought about it for a second.

Is Beth. really a company you want to see attempt an MMO? Or stick to what there good at...
personally i think they would be good at mmos. skyrim and all the elder scrolls series already has an mmo feel to it - all they need to do is add support for more players. not saying this is an easy task, but they are already pretty much set imo
Lomanic wrote:
I was going to be the greatest MMO ever, but then I took an arrow to the knee.... fired by a World of Warcraft Hunter.

Stupid Huntards and there incapable use of learning how to use Auto Shot properly....Oh sorry, didnt mean to pull the boss..thought I was Just tossing up Hunter's MArk...Lol
GiggleGasm wrote:
At first I was ecstatic,but then i thought about it for a second.

Is Beth. really a company you want to see attempt an MMO? Or stick to what there good at...

Bioware and LucasArts started off just like Bethesda, and look at them. Made a profit on swtor within a week (bioware being a crap company for online games, and lucasarts having only limited experience with online game creation ). The reason why I say Bioware is crap for online games... I don't know a single person who likes war hammer (their only mmo they've created).

Besides... look at elder scrolls vs world of warcraft. Honestly, they are very similar. One is mmo, and one is strictly single player. All a single player game needs to be an mmo is having the storyline cut up and make no sense, and just let everyone play together... there, elder scrolls + mmo = WoW, almost literally. Besides, being a franchise now, an MMO is their only option (since I believe it has been 5 games now, correct?) If you look at games/movies, they usually fall off after 3 or 4 games. Mass Effect 3 was kind of crap compared to ME2, and ME1 beats both of them. Name any other franchise of games (except sports, because sports games just get updated rosters and better physics engines as far as I'm concerned), and I bet that they always fall off around 3 or 4 games in (or less). Elder scrolls fell off on the fifth installment. Final Fantasy fell off after ten. By building an MMO on a franchise (look at starwars, and how successful it was at first, they gained profits within the first month) is the best option they have, business wise. If they make another single player campaign, it'll just be a repeat of everything else. An MMO creates endless possibilities. You can keep expanding, having people buy monthly subscriptions and buy new content about once every 9 - 12 months or so, which just makes the game bigger and bigger.

Honestly, I have high hopes for Bethesda and I believe they can meet my expectations (then again, my expectations are lower after skyrim... it wasn't THAT great as it was hyped up to be).
Gurgash wrote:
Lomanic wrote:
I was going to be the greatest MMO ever, but then I took an arrow to the knee.... fired by a World of Warcraft Hunter.

Stupid Huntards and there incapable use of learning how to use Auto Shot properly....Oh sorry, didnt mean to pull the boss..thought I was Just tossing up Hunter's MArk...Lol

Me = proc pally, multi vector (meaning I'll take the elite/bosses all at the same time and keep agro). Huntard = have pet on aggressive. Huntard = "sry, my bad." In comes 9 more elites. Huntard = "I got this, I out dps everyone." Huntard does a full rotation burst, and since I'm focusing on aoe to keep agro... huntard = fail and dies by pulling the actual boss to him... I let him die... then I let him die again... and again... and again. I am pally, do as I say beatch.
WoW = fail
Ghostass wrote:
WoW = fail

True story.