Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

I know that I stole but I would like to report Godbrother50 for stealing. And I am very sorry, I know what I did was wrong... And I feel that this ban was wrong. Not to hurt you Danni. Please also read my other replies.
And the I think that Godbrother50 should be banned but I let him off with a warning was not to act like a mod, but to do it member-wise
And I know I did not report Godbrother60 because I had to get off the computer and I was banned next day, and I think that this ban was wrong because I didn't have enough time to write s report and got banned.
it is...
If you haven't noticed Hazel I did look on page 1.
I dont know why so many other people have suddenly decided its ok for them to post on Ban appeals. Dominator Wait until you get a reply letting you know how long your ban is. If I see one more post on this thread either by you Dominator or ANYONE else other then staff It will lead to a one week ban.

This also does not mean you can make ANOTHER thread about this either. This issue is closed to everyone other then staff and Dominator, and as I said dominator, you have posted enough.
Sorry I was away this weekend and wasnt able to reply sooner. I've looked at your posts since my last post and I still cannot find a good enough reason as to why you stole. You then go on to complain about another member you feel deserves punishment.

As I have stated earlier I do not care for you 'he stole this so I stole that' excuse. You did not complain to and staff member regarding what he stole from you so there is no evidence he ever actually stole from you.

I still did not find a reason to unban you so this will stay as a permanent ban. I wish you luck on another server.