Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

When I Was Banned: 3/19/2012

Who Was Banned: Dominator505

Why I Was Banned: Stealing Eggs From Someones Else Chest

Who Banned This User: Dannidorrito

I am sorry, i still have the eggs to give back to whoever owned that chest, I am very sorry for what i did and i was to stupid enough to do it. I can still give them back to whoever was the owner of it but i just am very very very very sorry!!! Please read and do whatever you need to do. Thank You.

Minetown Lover,

Dominator505
Next time i see Danni i will alert her to this post. Until then please be patient to wait for her response.
Thank you mrbaconbits!! Please also tell her that I'm very sorry. I also have some extra eggs (THAT I _DIDNT_ STEAL) That I can give to her and the person I stole from...
Attended a petition today for a theft. You decided to steal 6 eggs from your neighbouring shop :/

I will also be speaking with the shop owner and find out his opinion on the situation.

Explain to me why you think you should be unbanned?
For one thing he stole FROM ME FIRST and asked him politely to give me my eggs back and I wouldn't report any problems to mods that were currently online. But I waited and waited and never got them back... I actually forgot the chest he stole from but its probably there, but anyways I decided to get them back and then 1 day later I was banned... Which I should have reported the user I stole from because he started it and he stole from me first and started it!!!!!!! That is why I think I should be unbanned.
You wont be getting unbanned with that excuse...

Edit: So thig guy stole eggs from you and you didnt bother to complain or even try to get staff involved??? Im sorry but if that was me and I had eggs stolen I would kick up the biggest stink I could possibly make about it to try and get my eggs back. Your story does not seem believable at all, I will speak to the player you stole from about this.

Regardless of the reasons you should know stealing eggs are against rules and totally wrong.
The Story Of What Happened: The Day Of 3/18/12 (The day before my ban...)

Part 1: The Rules Being Broken By Someone Else First, Not Me.

One day I am checking everything in my chests and notice ones unprotected without looking inside, I took action by locking it, then I looked inside and noticed that it was stolen from, I asked around for people who stole and apparently it was Godbrother50 or what ever his name is, I asked nicely and he's said later, so I was ok with that, I checked later and it still wasn't there, I got very sad and found where he kept my eggs, so I took my eggs back and didn't report him (I warned him of me reporting him, 2nd time I would report him to you).

Part 2: Logging In And Saying Stealing 6 Eggs From A Chest. ~Dannidorrito: The Day Of 3/19/12

After my time of sleeping and school, I tried logging in and it said I was banned (With the reason), I was kind of questioning that but then I posted this ban appeal, I waited for a response and then I was denied (By the way, the "can we just work this out and unabn me" was my friend, not me so I deleted it, and If that you took as my response, sorry...)... I think I should be unbanned because I think that this ban was a misunderstanding by looking at the story above.

TC,

Dominator505 (Dominic)
It doesn't matter who broke the rules first; if you broke a rule, you receive punishment. If you can't accept what you did as wrong, then there is no reason to unban you. If you have something else you would like to add that might change our minds, feel free to reply. Otherwise, I will not accept that as an excuse.
I think that Godbrother50 should be banned as well but I have decided to let him off with a warning... And I think that I have been banned a while now.

Edit: I know that I didn't get staff involved (Which I was really stupid) because I was going to report him but didn't and just got myself banned for not doing my job and breaking the rules, but he did break them first.
Dominator505 wrote:
I think that Godbrother50 should be banned as well but I have decided to let him off with a warning... And I think that I have been banned a while now.

Just saying...you're not staff, you don't get to let people off with a warning. It's up to staff the punishments for either player.