Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Count to 100!
Started by [E] Palonti

Palonti wrote:

So, the aim of this irrelevant forum game is to count one at a time from 1 right to 100...

Try again! 83, 1, 2, 84, 3 isn't very direct.

While we're at it, 4.
yeah neither is 80, 81, 82, 83, 1. if you're going to quote something make sure it doesnt oppose your argument

this just got stupid, deuces

ooohhhh waitt

CCOOOOOMMMMBBBOOO BRREEEAAAKKKEERRR

see how dumb that is?
rokitchikin wrote:
yeah neither is 80, 81, 82, 83, 1. if you're going to quote something make sure it doesnt oppose your argument

this just got stupid, deuces

ooohhhh waitt

CCOOOOOMMMMBBBOOO BRREEEAAAKKKEERRR

see how dumb that is?

That made 0 sense. I'm wrong because you pointed out another place where I'm right? It's the first sequence starting from 1 and ending with 100, so yes, 80, 81, 82, 83, 1 would restart it...as intended.

See, the difference is I'm only doing it to add a little challenge, I'm barely even watching the thread. If this didn't happen, it would end too quickly.

di·rect/diˈrekt/

Adjective:

Extending or moving from one place to another by the shortest way without changing direction or stopping.

Proceeding without interruption in a straight course or line; not deviating or swerving: a direct route

By you highlighting "1 right to 100 directly"

you were stating that i was in fact not adhering to the OP's post.

As you can clearly see from the definition of direct ( as that seems to be your reason why i shouldnt go from 2 to 84) you were not being direct when you chose to start the count over with the 83, 1

Youre wrong because you are wrong. You were never correct. I didnt point out an area you were correct in. Also my combo break was a facetious statement.
rokitchikin wrote:
di·rect/diˈrekt/

Adjective:

Extending or moving from one place to another by the shortest way without changing direction or stopping.

Proceeding without interruption in a straight course or line; not deviating or swerving: a direct route

By you highlighting "1 right to 100 directly"

you were stating that i was in fact not adhering to the OP's post.

As you can clearly see from the definition of direct ( as that seems to be your reason why i shouldnt go from 2 to 84) you were not being direct when you chose to start the count over with the 83, 1

Youre wrong because you are wrong. You were never correct. I didnt point out an area you were correct in. Also my combo break was a facetious statement.

Chill pill, please. I think we are ruining a perfectly good thread by arguing against clay dummies of eachother. My goal was to force a restart, and my point was that in order for the count to be valuable it would have to start from one and go straight through to 100.

So why don't we stop here and start over fresh.

it was well on its way to 100 before you decided 2 interject.

See what i did there
es_0408_TEXAS_85_NEW_480x360.jpg

85!
86?
87!
Well, I be postin' 88