Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] General Changes
Started by [E] Sayomie

Just a thread to keep you up to date with some of the changes that have been implemented recently

• Lava Forge was removed and replaced with lava furnace ( Buckets now get used up in normal furnaces but not in lava furnaces ) :onfire:

• When a player dies they now drop a Zombie or skeleton :zombie: :skeleton:
  • When a sayomie dies he drops sheep :sheep:
  • When you break glass it will now drop a glass block ( Punching glass now hurts to )
  • Bookshelves, Stairs and Boats now drop their respective selves
  • Ender-man now drop their block
  • Right clicking on wool with dye will change the wool colour
  • Mushroom soup is now also fish food, right click on a lily pad with it and you may get raw fish
  • When you fish and fail to get a fish there is now a chance you can get a fish or maybe a new pair of boots
  • Right clicking on Nether Wart with Bonemeal will now grow the Nether Wart
  • We are also working on getting a exp from digging set up again.
  • McMmo will be back when it is updated but the version that we where running was causing some issues
  • Other then that we are doing the normal bug fixes in getting the server to be more stable
  • Left click on a spawner with an egg to change it ( Consume's the egg ), Breaking a spawner will drop 3 iron bars and a mob egg of that type ( Craft-able spawner's will be fixed soon )

• When a Sawine dies he now drops 5 Powered Creepers :creeper:

sayomie wrote:
When you break glass it will now drop a glass block ( Punching glass now hurts to )

I find this to be particularly acceptable.
I was told yo uwould be working on fixing the redstone glowstone covertor so they are breakable again? just wondering if this is a confirmed thing you guys are working on or not...Really hoep so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> lol or im ognn have a lot of useless soulsand <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Gurgash wrote:
I was told yo uwould be working on fixing the redstone glowstone covertor so they are breakable again? just wondering if this is a confirmed thing you guys are working on or not...Really hoep so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> lol or im ognn have a lot of useless soulsand <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I have made the changes and it should take effect after the next restart
im not getting the "when a (whoever) dies they drop (whatever number) of mob." Do you mean they drop the eggs? or that mob is left behind when they die?
Madster wrote:
im not getting the "when a (whoever) dies they drop (whatever number) of mob." Do you mean they drop the eggs? or that mob is left behind when they die?

Sayomie said it will go into effect with the next restart.

Edit: madster broke my quote....
Lolz your name breaks Quote's wrote:

They drop the mobs themselves and there is no message in chat when this happens.
Any chance we will be seeing when someone dies in chat again?
i love the zombie/skele thing, is this a custom for the server? if not, I DEMAND LINKZZZZZ
sayomie wrote:
Just a thread to keep you up to date with some of the changes that have been implemented recently

• Lava Forge was removed and replaced with lava furnace ( Buckets now get used up in normal furnaces but not in lava furnaces ) :onfire:

• When a player dies they now drop a Zombie or skeleton :zombie: :skeleton:
  • When a sayomie dies he drops sheep :sheep:
  • When you break glass it will now drop a glass block ( Punching glass now hurts to )
  • Bookshelves, Stairs and Boats now drop their respective selves
  • Ender-man now drop their block
  • Right clicking on wool with dye will change the wool colour
  • Mushroom soup is now also fish food, right click on a lily pad with it and you may get raw fish
  • When you fish and fail to get a fish there is now a chance you can get a fish or maybe a new pair of boots
  • Right clicking on Nether Wart with Bonemeal will now grow the Nether Wart
  • We are also working on getting a exp from digging set up again.
  • McMmo will be back when it is updated but the version that we where running was causing some issues
  • Other then that we are doing the normal bug fixes in getting the server to be more stable
  • Left click on a spawner with an egg to change it ( Consume's the egg ), Breaking a spawner will drop 3 iron bars and a mob egg of that type ( Craft-able spawner's will be fixed soon )

• When a Sawine dies he now drops 5 Powered Creepers :creeper:

AtdnD.gif