Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] IMPORTANT: SPAWNERS FIXED!!
Started by [E] Zionia

They WILL be fixed..its in the pile of stuff to fix that is a mile high right now...this one isnt on our server being the issue tho, it is on bukkit, so we have to wait...im sorry for the delay but we can only do so much about things that we have no control over
My issue isnt that its going to "Eventually" be fixed...My issue is how long it will take to be fixed...While I understand it is not the servers fault...It is still the issue of we are sitting on spawner eggs that we could be using, bu cant...

Is it possible that if we have the egg, that you can place the spawner but take our egg? Something to atleast kee pthe flow going....
its fixed allready. Mbox is used now.
Nick663 wrote:
its fixed allready. Mbox is used now.

Mbox doesn't fix the crafting of spawner issue.
if mbox is back in place tho, mods can change the spawners in exchange for the eggs (if mbox is working properly)
Thank yo ufor your response Zionia, very much Appreciated.
Zionia,

I guess it would still be better to wait until the plugin is fixed rather than everybody making PEs to have eggs exchanged, don't you agree?

~CyberDrifter
How about turning spawners into eggs? Can we pe for this to?

I prefer eggs for stockage.
All issues with spawners should be resolved. There's no need for silk touch any more, we're just making it simple. You break a spawner, you get an egg. You craft egg with 8 iron bars to get a spawner back, which can then be placed.

To prevent any issues with scams, please trade in spawn eggs and not the monster spawners themselves! Just refuse to accept the trade unless you can see exactly what you're getting.
Darth just FYI seems you need to add something for ocelots. Tried to make one and it didnt work. Figure the recipe hasnt been added.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>