Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] IMPORTANT: SPAWNERS FIXED!!
Started by [E] Zionia

CubicCrack wrote:
So there is prospect for being able to craft with eggs again in the future?

I second this question.
it is in the works...unfortunately we had an issue with the bukkit side of things and they are just now getting around ot a fix
For a while after this thread was originally posted, it was possible to left click a spawner with an egg to change its type. For example, left clicking a pig spawner with a magma cube egg turned the spawner into a magma cube spawner (it didn't drop a pig egg, but those are cheap). I tried it today and it didn't work, so I broke the spawner with a silk touch pick to move it somewhere else. When I did this, I got a familiar mbox message. Is MT switching back to mbox?
Tomcort,

When you placed the spawner was it functional? I’m worried if I place my hard earned spawner it will get messed up somehow, maybe turn into a pig spawner or something. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object>

Thanks,

-MIZE
M_I_Z_E wrote:
Tomcort,

When you placed the spawner was it functional? I’m worried if I place my hard earned spawner it will get messed up somehow, maybe turn into a pig spawner or something. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object>

Thanks,

-MIZE

If you care about your spawners, hold off on doing anything until the all clear is given. Yesterday, or some time over the weekend, I mined a blaze spawner with silk touch pick and when I placed it, it turned into a pig spawner. But that was before the MonsterBox plugin was enabled, so really anything could happen. The best bet is to hold off on playing with spawners until things are known to be working.
a mod told me last night that they had switched back to mbox not sure if this true
Yes, we have reverted back to mbox for the time being and if you break a spawner, it WILL turn into a pig spawner

Edit: as the two plugins handle spawners differently, I suggest you just leave them alone for now. Don't place any, don't use eggs, and if avoidable, don't move spawners you have in storage.
So....Now I have a bunch of useless eggs?
So if we are reverting back to MBOX....what is to be done about the spawner eggs that have been purchased? or the eggs that have been received? These eggs are pretty muh useless right now..And im not going to waste 40k on a single egg break...
He said for the time being guys...