Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Logan121214 Ban Request
Started by [E] SloopJB1

Today I was helping my friend (Gingmax) PvP when Logan decides to start slagging us off for 'hacking' in actual fact it was just Gingmax's skill that made us win.

I wanted him to shut up so I told him I would fight him to shut him up. He said okay. I was making a joke and answering a question when I accidently dropped my Bane Of Arthropods Diamond Sword V on the ground.

Logan got it and I asked for it back. He repeatedly said, "No" and "Nahh". Gingmax helped out and he refused to give it me. I told him I would put this thread on the forums. He didn't care. He said I could have the sword if I fought him and I unwillingly agreed. Eventually he got round to fighting me, he said no fire stuff and I said okay he was using a fire aspect sword and he won.

We lost a lot of expensive stuff. The sword cost me 8000MTC! I would like it back. Gingmax risked his protection IV armour as we thought he was going to cheat, we would like that back.

I provide some screenshots of the events:
Hmm screens, good good.

Is this true this took place in the mainworld?

This is a problem i'd reccomend to a mod to sort out, but little things like this are a waste of their time. Silly little fights can turn into something big, its stupid really i dont know why logan didnt give you back your sword anyway, its not a great kind thing to do.

I thought PVP in the mainworld was not allowed? Just sort this out.
I do believe so, he advertised PvP fights with Sky....something or other.
I was a Witness and also participated in this event. I am disgusted in Logans's response.

This is what happened. First of all Logan said in Global chat that he wanted to PVP someone at 'Warp LoganShop' We then fought each other and I won. I stole his stuff as this is what usually happens in Pvp. He then threatened me by saying 'give back my stuff or I will try to get you banned' So then I panicked and then gave back his d items. He then proceeded to attack me and I proceeded to kill him. Once again I killed him and gave back his stuff. Logan wanted an easier opponent so he offered against SloopJB1 (The person who opened the thread) Whilst they were chatting Sloop dropped his sword (by Accident). Logan picked it up then pretended not to have it. Sloop then said 'give it back plz' He did not. He then replied by saying 'I will give it back if you fight me' This shows that he has changed his opinion. Sloop was then forced to fight him. This was not right. Logan then won and did not give back his itmes that he promised to give back.

I am just stating my opinion to back up SloopJB1's post.
well first off the screens show me saying that i didnt steal the sword so thank you for posting those.

second you agreed to fight me. whether pvp is allowed or not you came on to my land with pvp on and agreed to fight.

third i did not steal your sword. you and gingmax were on my land after me and gingmax were done fighting. i was done and you had no reason to still be there.

the stuff is mine because you agreed to fight me and you lost. also i said it was just me and sloop fighting and we fought and during the fight gingmax attacked me after agreeing not to.

in my opinion this request was a waste of time and a waste of mods time... and really i could make one for the 2 of you if i wanted to but i dont want to waste more time. just drop it... you agreed to fight and you lost.

and i never said no fire.

and gingmax if you have screenshots please post them
Thank you Gingmax, when the mods see this they will look in to it. Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hmm I wouldnt class this as stealing, more of an act of stupidity.

Seems to me that logan has threatened you. This should have taken place in the end, the proper place for PVP. Logan in my opinion should have advertised it in the end. That way there are no rules and this can be resolved quicker. Arguing about this wont help the matter so refrain from sending each other messages about this anymore.

I think i shall leave this to a member of staff since they probably know what to do.
You changed you mind. First you said the 'I didn't steal your sword' Then later on you mentioned that you did. We then asked you to give it back and you said 'Nah' This is shown in the screen shots obove.
Should we give logan a say?
Halos in my opinion we have the evidence to prove what we are saying. If needs be Mods/Admins can check the LogBook.