Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Logan121214 Ban Request
Started by [E] SloopJB1

The staff do know what they're doing but they always listen to all sides of the story and will make a expert verdict. I honestly just want the stuff back, I hate people getting banned from the server, if you gave it back I would happily drop the subject and move on never to converse with your childish self again.
We should give logan a say, if not this does not make this a fair fight. He might have thought something different.
I will drop this is you give back our stuff. That you threatened us with. You forced Sloop to give it back. Check the Screenshots 'Fight me then' This was taken after he admitted he had stolen the sword.
Ok ok we get it.... one problem.

Do you think Logan has looked at this thread?

Lets stop the comments for now until a member of staff comes and looks into this.
He showed exactly what he thought in-game as proved with the screen shots. As for fair fight your making this sound like a rematch of the previous events.
Halos this is up to the Mods. Please don't interfere. This is his choice not to say his opinion. The reason why he hasn't replied is because he does not have any evidence.
We wont get through this if we spam this thread with comments, i know i am but i've realised it.
Halos1518 wrote:
Ok ok we get it.... one problem.

Do you think Logan has looked at this thread?

Lets stop the comments for now until a member of staff comes and looks into this.

The staff will look into this you are interfering with the thread.
If this is not up to the mods your just going to go screaming at eachother like little kids like abzilla says now lets leave this! If you think you can sort this out be my guest but so far it looks like your making it worse.

Ill forget this for know but i saw what happened so im a witness.
Halos stop discussing this thread you were not at the scene at the time. Please do not say that we were screaming like kids when you do not know my age. Like I said this is up to the Mods so please just drop it.

Thank you.