Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Logan121214 Ban Request
Started by [E] SloopJB1

Okay so I just looked at the hawkeye logs for all conversations.

Sloop you dropped your sword, Logan picked it up but it wasnt stealing, you dropped it. Same as if you die and a player picks your items up, he is allowed as you died. So you will not get refunded for that.

Logan asked you to fight him and you replied with 'Fine by me', how is that unwillingly fighting?

You also state to him MANY times that you will get him banned for this, threatening him to give back the sword. You have been the bad one here, logan just won himself a sword.

Ging, logan did not threaten you at any given time during your fight or ask for your items back. He commented on you eating a golden apple but not once threatened you, please dont lie on threads to make another look bad, this does not make you look good at all.

Also Logan says "i dont want to fight you your armour is probably lvl 3 protectinn" Which you reply 'its lv5"

You both have been extremely childish in your attempt to get the sword back and rather than trying to sort it out using staff you threaten him then lie on a forum thread... bad bad people >:C

You're lucky Im not going to jail you both for wasting my time looking through your logs. You will not get any items back.

Locked.