Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stop swear words Online Minecraft/Minetown.
Started by [E] robeagle

rokitchikin wrote:
This is just making me lol now.

Same.

TC, I hope this was an intentional joke topic.
No no it was not a Joke...Its stating how i feel about swearing..
Ok I'll bite, I cant hold it any longer. Robeagle: get off the internet now. Stay off the internet. Forever. Also you should probably not watch television. You are obviously not mature enough to cope with the realities of social interaction or general human behavior since it offends you so badly. Just lock your doors, disonnect your phone, close the shades, and sit in a chair and read books. For the rest of your life. That is, if you can find one thats not utterly offensive. I reccommend Dr. Suess, I cant think of anything else that would fit the bill off the top of my head.
Bad words are only bad because we say they are. They are just words. Do you know where the word fuck came from? It actually used to be an acronym. F.U.C.K see back in the day the monarchy decided that they would impose a regulation on breeding. F.U.C.K actually stands for fornication under consent of the king. You had to have one of these in order to breed legally. Bitch is just a female dog and an ass is a donkey. The more you Know.....
Better not come to Australia either. The traditional greeting of "How the **** are ya mate?" would probably scare the crap out of you.
fettuccini what i cant stand about you is how much that has upset me.
I dont like flying so i cant really care about that.
Your all very upseting ive got my resons why im so sensative if you cant repect that im atisitic you ALL GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!
I would totally go to Austrailia to " SAy how the f are you mate?" on a daily basis lol. Also for Kimbra. Omg what i would do......to talk to her.
becuase you have no rights to be cruel to me.