Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stop swear words Online Minecraft/Minetown.
Started by [E] robeagle

Ive seen people puting swear words that i cant provide ongame becuase my screenshot button is broken and i cant go on right at this moment.

Most people wont agree with me am i right Yep i am,but im sticking up for what i think is CORRECT!

Really bro? While yes i do agree with ones right to express their opinions i dont agree with you at all. If you go through your post you can easily see that you are either offended by every single thing or that you just like starting trouble. You seem to take anything anyone says or posts and twist it to your outlook on the world. While yes there is a curse every now and then the mods do try and keep it at a level that remains quite civil. In game there are filters and in the forums ive seen mods go through and edit a lot of words out. Im sorry you feel that way but this isnt going to be your unicorn fairy, happy time world. Online interactions are not rated by the ESRB. Go do something else if this offends you so much. Good luck finding a game that doesnt insult your apparently super sensative demeanor.
Ok...First Of All...We Have Swear Filter In-Game And If You Are Talking About Forums, Dude...IT's The Internet...We Will Not Block What People Feel Like Saying On Their Wall...Like Seriously Dude...If You Don't Like It, Don't Read It!
I dont believe that this guy can be serious with these rediculous threads.

I'm pretty sure you guys and everyone on the other thread got trolled HARD.
Well...We All Must Be Racist Then...XDXD Sorry But Really? lol
Yes somtimes we dont notice this and ive noticed them mods and admins (not all of them) seem to be very harsh..
AND THATS WHAT I MEAN MODS AND ADMINS BEING MEAN TO USERS !
LOL fett i pointed that out in another thread as well. Ive taken that into account and for the off chance that this guys IS indeed serious i continue to post here.
OH dear god please stop the insanity.
Your spaming just becuase you think im not being serious your just so omg...