Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Stop swear words Online Minecraft/Minetown.
Started by [E] robeagle

You stop the insanity...
Define correct, I feel it's only right to allow people to use whatever words they feel they need to use, whether or not the usually far to frequent use of said words ultimately makes them look stupid or immature is on them.

It's no secret the wordfiltering is not something I support, though I rarely have reason to use curse words, it speaks to the environment that's being fostered. I am, frankly, to embarrassed to mention the wordfilters to my other minecraft playing friends... Like if there was a really good arcade game at chuckecheese, one may go there to play the game, but wouldn't advertise it.
Look the votes are against half of you so lets see who is correct in this voting..

Personaly swearing is a disgusting thing that is horrible and should be banned from all online clubs..(not facebook,twitter etc.)
only 2 voters think swearing is good one of them is a Mod/Admin...
Why Not Facebook? That Is An Online "Club" ? Hmm...All I'm Saying IS We Are Not Censoring All Of Minetown...As I Previously Stated...If You Dont Like IT...Dont Read It!
And as i stated Somtimes we dont notice what we READ! then we read the swear words Mod. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Really i dont get why somone would donate like 300+ to an online thing i would only donate like 15...but i have not yet..
FaceBook is mostly for adults and people who think its a good idea to have a fake age so im saying allow facebook...
AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SWEAR ONLINE WHATS THE POINT?!?!?!?!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f644.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":roll:">:roll:</object>
This is just making me lol now.