Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Contest] New Worlds Suggestions
Started by [E] sawine

Name:To be determined

Type:Mining World/Land of Tunnels

Public:To members and above

Generator:Probably something with large caverns, and increased amounts of gold, diamonds, iron, etc.

Description:I was browsing through this thread, and saw Danni's idea for a world with huge caverns, and other's ideas, involving the same principles. I also saw Colddev's idea for a mining land, where people can mine their resources. I was thinking: Since a LOT of members currently resort to the guest world for mining, etc, we could make a world from tunnels, with the caverns, and increased resources. We could also increase the mob spawning rate slightly, so it makes it harder to survive, since there are more resources.

Other notes:JUST Combining ideas, basically. I think it could help leave the guest world, for the guests. If this world was implemented, then the Reset time on the Guest World could change to something like 3 weeks or so, so Guests could enjoy their builds longer, and have time to take them down, when they are accepted, or donate.

Image example:Not atm, but Danni's picture does an AMAZING idea of representing the caverns. (I also think the caverns that are made to look like different biomes is a nice touch)

EDIT: I am not doing this for the contest, I am merely making a suggestion.
Probably already suggested, but I don't feel like searching through 5 pages of text walls.

Name: Survival

Type: Vanilla Minecraft, PvP

Public: To everyone except guests

Generator: The normal one

Description: Vanilla minecraft. No PvP toggle, no plugins, and no protections. Also, your donator status is worthless here. None of the commands work (TPA, keep items on death, ect.)

Other notes: None really.

Image example:
Name: BioSpheres

Type: Survival/Adventure

Public: Members and Above

Generator: Custom Generator with random seed of the mod

Description: World is a mass of floating orbs, each with a specific biome that can be assigned to a player or larger ones as a small town.

Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v123-risugamis-mods-everything-updated/ (Biosphere 1.2.3)

Other notes: Resources are limited due to the size of the spheres, but the end results can be quite beautiful.

Image example: See attached image
Bump... make sure to read all the ideas and only like the original post for the ones you like.

Posts were deleted to avoid confusion. Only submission posts should be posted.
Bump... make sure to read all the ideas and only like the original post for the ones you like.

Will it be closing soon as it is near three weeks...

Remember to only up vote the original idea for a world not a copy/repost
Lomanic wrote:

Doesn't explain my deleted submission...
Name: Jungle World!

Type: Survival / PvP

Public: Members

Generator: Custom I think it could be generated, I dunno lol:P

Description: We all like jungle right? I know I do, (Not just because I'm an ape xD) but, what if we were to make a world with only jungle biomes generated in the map, I think it would be pretty awesome! I love jungles! We can make a huge Jungle tree spawn, and members can collect tons of jungle logs/saplings! and make houses. I know I get tired of people saying... "This is my jungle!" Or "Get out of MY jungle", well, now we have a never ending world of jungles! Make a jungle houses! Meet ocelots! Create friends! Create enemies! Explore the mast jungle! [

Other notes: N/A

Image example: N/A
DonkeyyKong wrote:
Name: Jungle World!

Type: Survival / PvP

Public: Members

Generator: Custom I think it could be generated, I dunno lol:P

Description: We all like jungle right? I know I do, (Not just because I'm an ape xD) but, what if we were to make a world with only jungle biomes generated in the map, I think it would be pretty awesome! I love jungles! We can make a huge Jungle tree spawn, and members can collect tons of jungle logs/saplings! and make houses. I know I get tired of people saying... "This is my jungle!" Or "Get out of MY jungle", well, now we have a never ending world of jungles! Make a jungle houses! Meet ocelots! Create friends! Create enemies! Explore the mast jungle! [

Other notes: N/A

Image example: N/A

Ok I like the basic idea of this but I see a few problems...

First off the ability to bring back from this world all the saplings and wood to the Kai world would ruin the economy for them... Make them worthless...

Secondly when you say everyone is claiming jungles, that is true, but I really see no reason why...

I mean, I walked for about five minutes from a jungle and went through what must have been five other jungles, I think as there is a lack of them I the world the generator is makin enough to balance the number of them, so, there are loads of jungles out there, you jus have to find them...

Plus I don't see why we don't have a desert biome world, a swamp biome world, etc...

I see what you want and I like it but what you have suggested has problems...
Name:The Hunger Games arena.

Type:Survival, PvP

Public:Members only.

Generator:Custom.

Description: This may have already been submitted! I'm guessing a few people have the the book: The Hunger Games. I believe that it would be great to have a competion like The Hunger Games. There will be an arena built by staff where 50 players can fight for survival. There will be chests hidden around that contain items like: Flint 'n' Tinder, Food, Bow and Arrows, etc. You may team up in the arena but after all, there can only be one winner! Mobs will be ruthless in the night, threatening players throught the night, while staff can be the Gamemakers and try to make it impossible for the players.

Other notes: Fire Spread: Enabled. PvP, Most certainly allowed. The winner will win something chosen by staff.