Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How on earth do you get into the main world not guest???
Started by [E] robeagle

Do you have to be on minetown longer or somthing? Becuase i have NO idea. :banghead:
No idea how to... :onfire:
do /mvtp world
revolution?
If you want to join Minetown go to minetown.net/join or click the button, 'Join'. Right your application and wait. When you are accepted do /mvtp spawn or /mvtp world and have fun! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
OMG STOP SPAMING THIS I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW ON EARTH I GET INTO THE MAIN SERVER!!!! :angry2:
Typing in caps won't help, also, they aren't spamming. They are try to help you. Also, SloopJB is correct, you need to fill out an application to join the server's main world. Once it is accepted you need to be whitelisted, and you are now able to play.
Well sorry if its apprently incorrect to type in caps when ive had my cat steping all over my laptop and i didant notice! still were is this Application i need the link or i cant do it can i?
Robeagle, the application link was provided to you by SloopJB. Please actually read what the people above have posted.

EDIT: Also, I mean no offense, but if you are incapable of reading the main page of this website, then I suggest you take a few minutes to just breath. On the top menu of the website there's a link that says "Join now." If you choose not to use SloopJB's link, then do that. Again, read what people who have tried to HELP you wrote.
I did but i didant understand it! Then when i read it the 5th time i found out what it was! and can the moderators please not say things that are rude its not helping me want to stay on minetown but i do want to stay on!