Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My hero.
Started by [E] Jahaoronnie

1. Facebook is retarded

2. Extreme parenting seems more expensive than what it's worth.
If hes spending $1 a hollow point he may have some cash to spare. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Also @Happyworm. what you saying about it being a private matter is exactly why he did this in the first place. If she had just talked to him privately about these matters instead of posting them on facebook. Multiple times i might add. This wouldnt have happened. He said he was posting it for everyone to see so she can see how it feels to be completely bashed to strangers.
Well, From my POV, for having a grandfather raised in Germany and a Grandmother who was raised native american, I personally Applaud the man for not slapping the snob right off her face..

People whine and cry today about how children should never be hit, blah blah child abuse....But then have the same audacity to speak about how parents are not controlling their kids behavior...

Bottom line, I knew if I did something wrong I would be punished and dealth with strictly for it, which in turned not only taught me not to piss off my folks, but also taught me how to act in public.

It also taught me that you dont get shit if you dont earn it or work for it...