Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My hero.
Started by [E] Jahaoronnie

EPIC PARENTING FTW!!!!!!! Would do the same for my daughter lol.
-2 votes? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Bad parenting. I'm 15, so I can't say much about parenting, but if you found out your daughter had a problem with something you did, it's private and should be discussed between you two, NOT be uploaded to the world.

EDIT: I didn't thumb it down.
I voted up one to try and offset it not that it really matters. But you have to remember that there are a lot of preteens and young teenagers that play this game that dont have a clue about life in general and will side and perhaps even do what his daughter did.
The idea's alright, but fuck that's extreme.

Still, better than what Danni does to little children.
I found it a tad humorous when he says she will have to pay him back for the bullets <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Same, but still feel kinda sorry for her. I don't know how I could reply to that if my parents were to do that, but then again those arent my parents.
Well i guess your right. But she did post that for all her friends and blocked her parents so that's messed up too
I dont feel for her at all and would never had said that about my parents. A lot of spoiled children these days with all the gadgets. And i say spoiled to those that dont appreciate it. I was in no way deprived of anything growing up and was very fortunate and appreciative for it. I got alot from my parents and learned to respect them and their actions especially since my dad raised me and my bro as a single father for a couple years. He bought that laptop he can do whatever he wants with it. And if that means popping off a clip of hollow points into it, power to that guy. I bet she'll think twice before bashing her parents again lol. Post bad things about meh? Challenge accepted.