Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Buy back diamond
Started by [E] simworld

Well, like in America: I don't know the exact numbers, but I believe that the law (or rather regulation) for businesses is that their prices cannot have a negative profit margin... and must be within 20% of the average price for the same item of other stores. This is so that stores, in real life, can't low ball each other. I just can't remember the numbers... don't quote me on the 20%. We haven't actually learned this, I just remember my mother saying something about this when I called her once (she majored in accounting, so she was my go-to when I first started the minor program).
Yes, increasing the buy back to $100 is a VERY good idea. A 1/3 drop in value is far more reasonable than a 2/3 drop in value. Even car companies know that xD
Oki, he was stating to have a buy back in the Credit Store. Unfortunately, even that won't stabilize diamond prices. In fact, it would just drive everyone to sell at 99 mtc so people save that 1 mtc over the cs. Even then, people will compete for lower priced diamonds. And like someone (I forgot who) said, eventually they'll run out and the diamonds will revert back to normal prices.
Let's play some economic trick in minetown...hehe.......

Is that illegal to mess around the economy in minetown? ^_^
Nope xD

Just wait until we have a very active war world, then I'll be making some BIG cash
You can't actually crash the market yourself, it that's what you're implying? All markets are elastic. No market will ever crash totally. The only way is to make a HUGE influx of supplies, while the demand stays the same. As in... flood in about 5million diamonds, sell them all for 1 mtc. Prices will sky rocket for buying with gold, and mtc prices will drop so they could at least "have a chance" in the recession that will follow. however, it is doubtful that anyone in this game has 5million diamonds. I don't think that if you counted all the diamonds everyone had put together would even equal 5million. And no, it's a capitalist market, therefore it isn't illegal to do what I just stated, as you could just say "I only want the mtc" and they won't be able to do anything to you, if they were to remain non-bias. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> They meaning mods/admins. However, now that I stated it publicly, they might just say "No, don't do that." Haha. Honestly, destabilizing the economy is fairly easy, but just takes a lot of time.
Nope. the "trick" i refer to nothing to do with deflation of the diamond.....um..but need quite a lot of capital.

I know I need tones of diamond to do that...
Another way to mess with the market: BUY EVERY DIAMOND IN MINETOWN xD then sell them for the same price as the CS. you'll earn a profit (trust me)

Disclaimer: You need approximately 200 million credits to do this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
VVAnon....lol...you dont have so much Credit to do this...... But possible you buy all the spawner in minetown. Yeah, that's a possiblilty.

I buy all the spawner withint a range....say 600 to 1000....so by time all spawner in your hand. You make the call....say...how about 2000mtc?
mca.png <---- i love that.....funny