Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updates and New Plugins
Started by [E] Sayomie

The prices may not be outrages to some but 175,000 credits for a sheep egg is very high to players that have less then 100,000 credits they cant go around buying eggs. The price though was low and could have been raised.
I like the idea. Now we can move spawners to a more convenient location. I just wish I would have bought some cow, sheep, and slime spawn eggs before the price increase.

I have mentioned this before in other post, here it goes again. I think that maybe changes like these should be "Brodcast" in game for awhile before and after the change.
CyberDrifter wrote:
I like the idea. Now we can move spawners to a more convenient location. I just wish I would have bought some cow, sheep, and slime spawn eggs before the price increase.

I have mentioned this before in other post, here it goes again. I think that maybe changes like these should be "Brodcast" in game for awhile before and after the change.

In this case I strongly disagree. If it was broadcast then everybody would have gone and bought as many eggs as possible and the result would be a flood of expensive spawners being out in the world. Meaning that anything that can be farmed from a spawner would be non-rare as there would be so many people selling em
Slurth, I agree with not per-broadcasting in this case, however when the first change was made (i.e. need for Silk Touch) I wonder how many spawners where lost. I know I lost one because I did not know of the change. I guess I qualify my suggestion with changes should be pre-broadcast where they will not adversely effect the MT economy and post broadcast for a few days after a change.

BTW, I notice the the more I participate in these forums the lower my 'vote' score gets. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
CyberDrifter wrote:
Slurth, I agree with not per-broadcasting in this case, however when the first change was made (i.e. need for Silk Touch) I wonder how many spawners where lost. I know I lost one because I did not know of the change. I guess I qualify my suggestion with changes should be pre-broadcast where they will not adversely effect the MT economy and post broadcast for a few days after a change.

BTW, I notice the the more I participate in these forums the lower my 'vote' score gets. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

On this not if you break it w/o a silk touch it will give you a spawner egg that you can craft into a spawner so there is no real loss.
Sayomie,

I am talking about before this latest change there was a change that you lost the spawner if you broke it with a not Silk Touch.
BTW, the wiki article has been made:

http://mc.minetown.net/wiki/index.php/SilkSpawners
Hi Sawine,

I couldn't get EnchantTbl (or its lowercase equiv) to work. Can you confirm?

Thanks,

elissa (f)

** No further need to answer. Revels21 updated the Minetown wiki. The enchanting table is any of: enchanterblock, enchantmenttableblock, etableblock in duckshop.

thanks!

- elissa