Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updates and New Plugins
Started by [E] Sayomie

Monster Box has been removed and SilkSpawners has taken its place:

• Spawners are no longer changeable through credits
  • Spawners can now be crafted with 8 Iron Bars and 1 Spawner egg ( The obvious pattern to make them )
  • Spawners can be broken with a silk touch pick ( They will now keep their type when using this method )
  • Spawners can be broken with a non-silk touch pick and will drop a spawner egg
  • The price of Spawner Eggs has been raised to coordinate with craft-able Spawner's
  • Look at a spawner and type /spawner to get the spawner type

The Duck Shop item list is updated:

Cauldron = Cauldron

Enchanting Table = EnchantTbl
Sounds good.

<now rides the headless horseman enter the piggy apocalypse>
LucyLooseLegs wrote:
Sounds good.

<now rides the headless horseman enter the piggy apocalypse>

LMAO !
LOL i have 1 creeper egg and 2 sheep spawners before this so ima have some sweet spawners <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
This is so friggin epic!!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Im so happy i can finally make my Blaze Farm a reality!
Can someone supply me with the prices so I can update the wiki? I don't have access to MC right now
im pretty sure its the same as before yield
This is great news! Jus wish i didnt spend so much on spawners before ...
I find this very unfair. I just checked the the prices and their outrageous. The players that don't have a lot of credits(like me)cant afford them and we can't buy just eggs to spawn stuff like sheep and cows. The credit shop should just sell spawners (because that's all people are going to use the eggs for) and eggs that can't be used to make spawners.
Coffeey wrote:
im pretty sure its the same as before yield

Thank you sir, I shall whip up some copypasta!

As for the prices being outrageous, it's not like this is a major change. The cheap prices for the eggs were destroying MT's economy