Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Since Spawners are resetting...
Started by [E] Matt [5]

...I think we should be able to make a /pe to get a spawner moved to keep the Mob Type. I have a spawner that I really want to move, but I know that I can't, and I don't want to waste MT setting it back to what it already was. I've included a poll for your thoughts <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I know that this may be quite a pain for the MT Staff, but if they are willing to do this, I think it should be done!
This is a good idea, but I am not really support that.

The reason is it's unfair to those who has move away the "founded" spawner... and everyone is trying hard to VOTE and to run sell in MTcredit so can convert the PIG to other mobs spawner.

it's just my opinion.
Wait, so is the revert to pig purposeful?
No, it is the result of plugins not having access to the data they need to properly maintain the type of mob spawner.
Ha I have no idea what Cykoh even said.
This is way to much addition to the already very large workload the mods and admins do. This is a silly quesion, especially because the plugin will be back up soon. This is the same type of quesion as asking if you can have refunds from rollbacks, it is just too much work to give everyone their every desire. Be reasonable/
Slurth wrote:
Ha I have no idea what Cykoh even said.

I believe he said:

I like the idea, I am supportive of it.

The reason being, is that it is unfair to those who have moved away from the spawner they "found". Everyone who picked up a spawner is now trying to sell the extras for credits (and vote) so they can convert the main spawner to something other than pigs.

But this is just my opinion.
Yes Uber...u understand my poor english.
I'd personally be fine with the old mob box setting - where breaking the spawner drops an appropriate egg, which you can use to turn the spawner back to the egg mob by using a gold sword.
A bit off topic but... where can I see the prices for the mobs change?

Thanks