Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Spawners [Please Read]
Started by [E] donkeyykong

I disagree there isnt an abundance of spawners, i only own 58...
This is going to make the price of silk touch pickaxes go way up since getting that enchantment is rare.
I prefer Luggious's suggestion to yours. At least let us pick them up as pigs and save up to mbox them. Ive been trying for silk touch FOREVER!
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
I prefer Luggious's suggestion to yours. At least let us pick them up as pigs and save up to mbox them. Ive been trying for silk touch FOREVER!

My suggestion in this thread was not have the silk touch limitation apply to pig spawners. In fact my reply was posted before Luggious's.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You can always buy a silk touch pick from someone in-game. That's where all of mine have come from. If you need diamonds, go to the spawn drops. That's where all my diamond/gold currency is from.
I can help to pick the spawner up for 1gold service charge to use my Silktouch
To be honest i'd simply prefer it if we could mine a spawner of a certain type straight away without a silktouch pick, and for it to drop the corresponding spawner block correctly.

There is a finite supply of mob spawners, and this amount will dwindle, so theres no point in accelerating it until there are very few spawners left.

You may say you have 120 spawners. But you can be sure than 120 other people won't =D
Actually, I consider spawners as not one of the main problems... There are public warps for many farmable items like cacti... That way most Minecraft items lose their values making the trade of those meaningless and those that have a good knowledge on farming those useless... I don't know if you agree, but I consider this as an economy problem...

As for what can be done, the radical solution would be to close these warps, but i guess that's not an option... As for now, it would be good if, as mentioned above, minetown's economy was made a little more *challenging*!