Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Spawners [Please Read]
Started by [E] donkeyykong

Hello,

The Minetown spawners have changed a little bit,

The spawners will not be able to be picked up with a regular pickaxe or any other tool.

The spawners will only be picked up by the 1.8 SilkTouch pickaxes

As you may think this may be unfair, I think it is a brilliant idea, the ammount of spawners on the server is outrages. I think they should be only picked up by this certain tool because not many Minetowners have them and it will be a little bit more survival for the server.

I hope you agree with this new idea.

Later,

-Donkeyy
Personally,

If I were to make any significant changes to Minetown:

Changes:

1. Fix the economy - Its flooded with credits for cash. Nothing is worth anything, bar a stray Dragon Egg.

I think spawners are the least of our concerns tbh.
Will the spawners contain the mob or still be all pigs?
that not fair i have enchanted pick at level like 35 10 times not once have ai got a slik touch
I think this idea might have merit, however changes like this should be broadcast in game. Personally I feel the limitation should only apply to monster spawners not pig spawners.
it would be good if you dont have a silktouch youll just get a pig spawner but when you use the silktouch it give you the original mob assigned to the spawner, this will though decrease the rarety of skelington and spoider spawner <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
That's a great idea luggious!
I disagree, in a matter of time there will be no spawners left unless they come from thin air :/
Yea but chunks will always be reset from dangerous areas and isuues or coruption plus the minecraft world is a big place... there will never be a shortage of spawners
Yes. Support the idea. The spawner is very cheap now...it's like everyone own a spawner....

The economy let it run by itself. It's based on the supply and demand......