Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Solution in the End: All PVPers and Players READ THIS!!!
Started by [E] Zionia

So... you went back 17 times?
Yeah. Cuz some people are dedicated to thier work.
Don't build in the end gardevoir! D: There are no rules there, people will grief it. I might just to make a point..
I have to agree with TP poke nothing built in the end lasts
If only we could build landmines
o.O <3
And also, If someone wanted to kill endearmen, but didnt want to pvp, it would cause problems when wearing armor to fight the endearment. So according to the rules, you would have to hunt down endearment with no armor on, or risk getting pvped with presumably a non-pvp type inventory and amor.

I personally think that the end should have a safe spawn area, and then NO RULES whatsoever, in therms of using items.
those of you who reap on the unarmored dont understand the concept of PvPing then...PVP is supposed to be a match of skill, tool selection, and armor enhancement to see who can do the best...most times unarmored people arent there for pvping...

Prezzle, i asked you to return his stuff as a favor...you dont need to be so dramatic

As for the pvp issues....if you havent noticed, we are having a fuggin LOT of issues to deal with atm...pvp, chat, glitches, chunk issues, and many more...im just trying to find a temporary fix here till we can get bukkit to cooperate again. The pvp in the end is causing more issues than anything else atm with player satisfaction. Honestly, i wish yall would just chill on the pvp till we get the pvp on/off bug fixed...but i wont ask you to cause that is a bit much to ask of you. I will ask you to be courtious of people who are OBVIOUSLY not there to fight...endstone is a semi-popular material...

We are working as best we can on these issues, but we do need some help and cooperation from yall players as well to try to make the game fun for everyone...

As for enderhunting...you really dont need armor for them...unless they decide to mob rush you they dont do much damage and they tp away when you hit them half the time anyways...