Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Solution in the End: All PVPers and Players READ THIS!!!
Started by [E] Zionia

Alright...I may have an idea how to prevent the death of people who do not want to PVP when they go into the end...and its really easy...and simple to tell who is in PVP mode and who is not...

If you DO NOT WANT TO PVP: Do not wear any armor into the end:

~This will make it obvious you are not there for a fight...and anyone can tell with just a glance...

If you DO WANT TO PVP: Wear Armor:

~Derp...if you are fighting, you want armor anyways...

If this doesnt simplify things enough to keep the peace in the end...idk what will until we have the new worlds ready...Just consider using this as a means of dealing with people in the end...

*Note: if you abuse this for personal gain, you will be banned
:bowdown:
is that a derp smiley?
LOL no, its the : bowdown : smiley!
ahh XD lol well that works to XD
Actually coming from someone who pvp's a lot.. we mostly look for people who are not wearing armor to attack because they would be easier targets. The people who do wear armor are the people you would be suspicous of and keep your distance from
What coffeey said <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
My only problem is when people come to the end with inventories full of cool stuff who clearly don't care about precautions.

When I kill someone, I don't appreciate being begged to give stuff back because they are only there to mine and whinge.

For the love of God fix the PVP plugin so I can get back to kicking ass without mods moaning at me for killing people who weren't there to fight (although decided to wander into the middle of a battle), the end is for fighting.
Coffeey is right in that aspect I usualy we for people with weaker/no armor the one with armor you try to avoid
I clearly stated NOT PVPIng like 5 times and wore no armour. I was building a public orchard area. I got killed like 18 times. Something needs to be done about this.