Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello Everyone I'm new here just submitted app
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

Oh and when someone said the mods/admins are serious about what they do.... I have felt their wrath.
Alright we'll I just tired voting to try to earn them brownie points (I bake the greatest Special Brownies) to get in. But, for some reason it's saying that a proxy is detected and I know I have no proxy on. Is there any way to get around this figured I'd ask before I went looking for a way to do it myself. Just incase anyone has experienced this problem, currently still waiting patiently to get in. After having such a great welcome on the forums i'm actually quite anxious to get in and play on the server.
One of the voting sites does the same thing to me. I dont remember exactly which one it is, but it's one of the last few on the list. I think it still registers the vote though since I still get credits from it.
Also i'm trying to get a friend to switch over from the old server he was a donator on the old server and the mods just well treated him like was a piece of garbage once they got his money. He's willing to donate but he's wondering if donators get the fly command and/or god mode when not in pvp also how much would he have to donate to get those. I'm just trying to bring a really good person over to the sever, the other server really doesn't deserve his money. So please help me convince him to change over what type of advantages to donators get?
Hello and welcome to the server.

The staff here tries to be fair with everyone. Regardless if you are a donator or not, we expect everyone to follow the rules. Most people that come to the server to have fun never have any problems with getting banned. The people that create drama....it just a matter of time before it goes to far. Keep in mind the staff stays very busy trying to keep everyone happy and trying to keep everyone following the rules.

Donations: We do have donator perks that can be found on the donator page (top of the forum). Although fly/ godmode is not allowed on the SMP server. We do have a creative server though.

We do have a wiki page that can be very helpful for new people. There are things like how to create a shop in the market place. How to create a petition for help from the staff. How to create land protections and etc.

I feel like the majority of the Minetown community are looking for fun and helpful people. There is usually several big events every month and several smaller events. Just keep up on the forums, join mumble, and watch the chat in game!

I hope you and your friends enjoy your stay. If you need any help, ask on the forums or make an in game /pe for staff help.

thank you
Thank you nick I really do appreciate it, I'm happy to get my first experience with a mod and it was very pleasant. So that defiantly goes a long way for me, and I'll let my friend know about the fly/godmode on SMP server. I just hope I can convince him to switch over I couldn't imagine him staying at a crap server just for those 2 commands granted i'm sure they nice but they aren't needed to make the game enjoyable. Look forward to see you in game, you have yourself a good one.
Welcome to Minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
m0rt4lity wrote:
Thank you nick I really do appreciate it, I'm happy to get my first experience with a mod and it was very pleasant. So that defiantly goes a long way for me, and I'll let my friend know about the fly/godmode on SMP server. I just hope I can convince him to switch over I couldn't imagine him staying at a crap server just for those 2 commands granted i'm sure they nice but they aren't needed to make the game enjoyable. Look forward to see you in game, you have yourself a good one.

it would make me more untouchable ^^ XD

would be nice to have those commands at some points though else its just fun spoiling
hello irethena and ikailaz thx for the welcome and i guess from my understanding this is a premium server? Guess I'll have to buy it seeing how i have a cracked client but so far you guys are making me think it just may be worth buying to get onto this server. Hope to see you all soon in the game
Well with such a great community I went the next step bought the game and even went as far as donating So I hope I enjoy this server can't wait to see you all on