Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] XP Bank suggestion - Made by USHRecon
Started by Unknown User

If I'm not mistaken, it seems as if the numbers will add together. 1-50 is easier to achieve than 50-100. This being said, I could just get like 1-25, bank it, repeat. Would make getting level 50+ so much easier... which is bad.
this would be great only the plugin has to be edited that if you drop the book the xp will get off it, cause now

you will be able to trade xp. you could ask a dev to do it i quess. and maby if he is at it he can change that is stores 75 or 100%

of you're xp
amaryxi, it stores youre xp not your levels so i doesnt matter. lvl 1 just takes less xp then lvl 50
Have you actually looked into that? I feel as if it wont.
Anonymous wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, it seems as if the numbers will add together. 1-50 is easier to achieve than 50-100. This being said, I could just get like 1-25, bank it, repeat. Would make getting level 50+ so much easier... which is bad.

This is incorrect. It saves your xp, NOT your levels. So if you save 10 levels worth of xp, get back up to level 10 and use the book, youll have less than 20 levels since 10-20 requires more xp that 0-10. Get it? Good.

Edit - It's all explained better in the link Danni posted.
Fettuccini, I was already told, no need for the attitude? It's people like you who ruin it for the good players.
I am against storing XP and being able to keep it. So many things about multiplayer and the plugins we run make gameplay so easy, we don't need to keep making things easier.

I'm not advocating a vanilla server, I like the pluggins we currently run, but if things keep getting easier there will be no challenge.
Didnt mean that with any attitude, sorry if it seemed that way though.
sooooo... sawine what do you think?
being one who loses xp every time i get to level 50 or so...i like the idea...

however, i do not think this would be such a good thing for the market at all...XP is not something you should be able to buy/sell...no other game i can think of does this at all...it goes against the core concepts of RPG....

Looking over danni's post, i do like the tome idea...but we need to make sure it doesnt glitch...cause lvl 10 + lvl 10 does NOT = lvl 20...and i know people would take advantage of it...id rather not have it if it is dubaple. its kinda part of the experience to risk having your levels lost due to death