Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] XP Bank suggestion - Made by USHRecon
Started by Unknown User

Imagine a place were u could deposit your xp into. Since mods/admins can give xp to players, what about an xp bank? It would be registered in signs on player vaults. To keep that xp, some taxes would be inplaced, like 10gb a month to keep a certain amount of xp in a vault. It would be good if u intend to go on pvp battles.

If i deposit 10xp level, i would lose 10xp and gain a registry in a vault saying:

Example: XP AMOUNT

10XP

CONFIRMED

BY

Just a suggestion.
Interesting concept,

I'm wondering though, would you make the xp trade-able to other players?

And if you could trade xp what will it do for the server?
Lucylooselegs wrote:

Interesting concept,

I'm wondering though, would you make the xp trade-able to other players?

And if you could trade xp what will it do for the server?

I dont think xp trade is yet possible, but i will look forward for a pluggin search or even develop it
I like the idea of being able to store away XP, but I also like the idea of being able to buy XP. Just throwing that out there XD
Eh i like the idea but i find it quite un intresting. Why would u buy Xp is my main thought. Who would buy xp (Major PVP players only to enchance Weapon equiment) i think its an ok idea but how would u sell it and how would it generate profit. Right now you still have the building xp gain and theres always a glitch to enable free xp (i think thats still up) i think to gain xp should stay the way it is and work for the XP instead of pulling a fast one with economy and buying it. It should stay the way it is.. But on the fact of storeing it i can agree i like that the ability to store whatever you dont use and allow it to accumultate for later on use. I always have 12 or under left over after a 56lv enchantment. Thats a nice idea for storage but on buying not so much.
How would the storage work though? Getting level one is easy so wouldn't people just get level one store that and get a bunch of levels?
I'm pretty sure what USHRecon meant was that you would store the xp itself, rather than the levels, so you wouldn't be able to store a bunch of low levels for a really high level.

Edit: After reading USHRecon's post again, I realized that this system would be very inefficient. Without a plugin, we would need to ask a mod/admin every time we'd want to remove or add levels to our "storage". With all the pe's and the plugins upgrading to 1.1, I think the mods/admins have got enough on their hands for now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
hmm interesting...

now just fingering it out how to make it work though

hmmm
good idea, but yea we'd have to use the xp itself as a stored item, not the levels. Aside from that, we'd simply need someone who coul dmake a mod/find one that owul ddo this without mod intervention.

I'd also suggest it to be console based... easier to mod than a sign... also easier to implement. Adding that to all existing vaults would be more work.
Ya ive always wished there was a way to store xp, so id be more likely to participate in events that can cause death.