Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] kenyangi5 ban appeal
Started by [E] kenyangi5

Username: kenyangi5

When you were banned : ?? dont know around new years eve ?

Person who banned you: do not know

Reason you were banned: I havent played in a while since classes started this semester so i have no clue. If I can do anything to change this I will because I love minetown.

Just wondering if their has been any progress on my appeal? It has almost been a week with no reply.
BAN: nick7269 banned name 'kenyangi5': stealing from my chest! nick7269

Stealing from a mods chest? :/
Ahh I had actually forgotten all about this guy.

Yes, you stole from my shop chest when the plugin was broken. It was the shop on the lowest level, in a corner, and had two stories. You took items from almost all the chest. Since I just upgraded to 1.1 and replaced the entire folder, I forgot to save my screen shots.
Oh, well I am willing to repay you for what ever I took. I am sorry that I took them and will do what ever it takes to re-join the ranks of the server. I am truly sorry for my indiscretion and it will never occur again.
I will let this slide as a temp ban and a warning.

Please make sure this never happens again.

Next time I swing by the house (in the next day), I will unban you.

Please be patient, I'm not exactly sure when I will be home again.

thank you
Thank you so much, It will never happen again.
You should be unbanned. If not please let us know.

thank you
Nope, still banned.
I was wondering, when I tried to remove the ban the server kept saying person not banned. So I figured either another person already unbanned you or something was wrong.

Just want to double check, your in game name is spelled exactly "kenyangi5" correct?