Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] band??

I dont think we killed anybody with beds. I used them to destroy the castle but not for killing
PvP is allowed but luring people to there death isn't smart as a Mod, Helper or Admin will find out and ban you in most cases.
mut418 wrote:
slightly wrong it wasent tea it was to the back of the base where the was a room thats was my basehe had greifed it tped t it fdied raged at me who was waiting for hime to tell me to join him

But see you had no reason whatsoever to invite me to your house. Once again: revenge was clearly on your mind

You told me that it was there new base that they were hiding out at and i thought you were helping me. But what your saying is that you knew your /home was still at the griefed castle? Why was that?
i did have reason it was to stop you grefing a freinds fort whilst he was offline revenge wasent on my mind
killed me 4 times with beds 7 with arows 5 with lava and 10 with sword
Sloop, you were not directly involved in this, so please don't post in this appeal. Doing this can now result in Forum bans, ign bans, and jail time. Consider this your first and last warning.
alright...before this turns into a flame war...cut it out!

Verdict:

24 hour temp ban for luring to death. Dun do it again!

Also a warning to ALL PVP FACTIONS IN THE END!!!:

The end is not SOLELY a PVP place...Respect other players...or i will require you move to WW or to disband your actions in the end. A lot of BS has been coming to my attention from your organizations...mostly pvp-off shooting...but other glitch use as well...Lawless does not mean no rules...learn the difference or i will teach you.
mut418 wrote:
i did have reason it was to stop you grefing a freinds fort whilst he was offline revenge wasent on my mind

So to stop me griefing his base... you invited me back to it..... when i wasn't there anymore...

That makes no sense.

And also i never killed you with lava... nor did anyone as far as im concerned. You were not killed by any beds.. apart from maybe 1, that you jumped on top of when i was trying to blow the base up. I killed you with arrows because i prefare the bow because you werent wearing any armour wich with my bow = a 1 hit kill.

You are clearly lying
Even if this was a misunderstanding, anyone who dies 26 times in a short war deserves to be punished XD
lol fp to that it wasent that short since thay wer spawn killing when we tped backwe had people in a tower and thy noked the sighn off so thay culdent get own then scaeld up and killed them brutal since in one day we had 3 mini wars