Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] band??

username:ultimatepk13

date:22/1/12

person who baned me:coffeey aplied for me to be band but i dont know who acctualy banned me

for lureing(apperently)

what happend:

dear minetown comunity i formed a resistence aginst the dominion our first base we built was a fort quite large stron and coffeey decided to come in kill us and burn it to the ground i invited hime to the back of our base where we usualy were he had greifed there i hadent known he tped there and fell through his hole that he greifed he has destroyed many over of are bases in the end and he reported me for lureing him witch i did not so i do not no why i have been baned also later this day he decided to tell all of the domion to hunt me and the resistence down every time we come in the end we turned pvp off thay killed us with bed bombs arrows and lava also before thay put turn off pvp /turn on pvp back in to the end coffey was making people pay for protection and if thay ident have protection killed them making the end a place that you had to pay to go into with out fear of dieing from the gang called the domion thank you for reading this
First i have stopped doing protections.

Second you knew very well you were tping me to my doom. Why would you want me to go to your /home to you if you were the 'Resistance' and hated me.

You knew exactly what your were doing and i asked you at least 5 times if it was a trap AND i explained to you it was a bannable offense. I took your word for it which was the worst part of it all. You knew that the ground was nearly gone completely there and I had no clue you were luring me there.

I genuienely dont believe this story at all, but its not up to me

EDIT: Zionia banned you
hmm well actualy u asked mne 2 times i dident know and i wanted you to stp atking the big fort because it wasent mine it was adz0704's and he is freind of mine he isent in the resistence he just thoght it wuld be some fun to mess with u then leave
You still tpd me to my death
It's 'Banned' not 'band.' A band is a group of musicians.
ok thank mate im not good with spelling and coffeey its then technicly not my fault its your own for grefing the end

witch uyou claim the dominion own and that you cant greif there but u can because greifing is destroying a creation no marter where you are but im not going to report you unless thay decide im still perma baned from the server
Well u just did report me didnt you? And obviously im going to destroy your castle if you guys 'the resistance' are trying to kill us all.

You still tpd me to me death on purpose as far as im concerned. It was the only way you knew you could kill me
no adz and halos culd have killed you and still it wasent on purpouse
Tell me if I'm wrong.

Mut was all 'we the resistance!!!' then Coffeey was all 'Kill the resistance' Then the resistance got dominated, and they turned their pvp off. They started getting dominated by bed bombs. Then mut noticed they had little to no chance, and while Coffeey was taking down their base, mut invited him to tea at his home, that was now a death trap. Coffeey accepted and died. Then poof. Mut was banned for luring Coffeey to his death.
slightly wrong it wasent tea it was to the back of the base where the was a room thats was my basehe had greifed it tped t it fdied raged at me who was waiting for hime to tell me to join him